Demon Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Demon Hunter Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Demon Hunter Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor gear pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Collective Anguish (Back/Wrist) — Casting Eye Beam summons an allied Vengeance Demon Hunter who casts Fel Devastation (Havoc). Casting Fel Devastation summons an Allied Havoc Demon Hunter who casts Eye Beam.
- Darkest Hour (Chest/Legs) — You automatically trigger Darkness when you fall below 35% health. This effect can only occur once every 2 minutes.
- Darkglare Boon (Neck/Waist) — Eye Beam (Havoc) or Fel Devastation (Vengeance) has a chance to not incur its cooldown.
- Half-Giant Empowerment (Head/Shoulder) — Metamorphosis increases your size, movement speed, and melee range by 100%.
Havoc Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Havoc Demon Hunters.
- Chaos Theory (Waist/Hands) — Blade Dance has a 10% chance to grant you Chaotic Blades, increasing the damage of Chaos Strike by 25% and its chance to refund Fury by an additional 60% for 8 seconds.
- Erratic Fel Core (Feet/Finger) — The cooldown of Fel Rush is reduced by 30%.
- Inner Demons (Shoulder/Feet) — Chaos Strike has a chance to unleash your inner demon, causing it to crash into your target and deal (136.5% of Attack Power) Chaos damage to all nearby enemies.
- Fel Bombardment (Back/Chest) — Immolation Aura damage has a chance to grant you Fel Bombardment, increasing the damage of your next Throw Glaive by 20% and launching an additional glaive at a nearby target. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Vengeance Demon Hunters in Shadowlands.
- Fel Flame Fortification (Waist/Finger) — You take 15% reduced magic damage while Immolation Aura is active.
- Fiery Soul (Wrist/Hands) — Each Soul Fragment consumed by Soul Cleave reduces the cooldown of Fiery Brand by 2 seconds.
- Razelikh's Defilement (Legs/Wrist) — Soul Cleave reduces the remaining cooldown on a random Sigil by 8 seconds.
- Spirit of the Darkness Flame (Head/Neck) — Your Fiery Brand now heals you for 100% of its initial damage done and each enemy hit by your Sigil of Flame increases the instant damage of your next Fiery Brand by 15%, stacking up to 15 times.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Throw Glaive changed name to Fel Bombardment.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Top 5 Worst Mounts of the Shadowlands Expansion
- Warrior Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 36294
- Blizzard Add Some HARSH Penalties for Repeated Name Violations
- Warlock Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 36294
- Ion Hazzikostas on Shadowlands Pre-reset Regional Advantage
- Awesome Bolvar Cosplay By Hartigan
- Shadowlands Would Have Released Today!
- Rogue Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 36294