Demon Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Demon Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Demon Hunter Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Demon Hunter-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Collective Anguish (Back/Wrist) — Casting Eye Beam summons an allied Vengeance Demon Hunter who casts Fel Devastation (Havoc). Casting Fel Devastation summons an Allied Havoc Demon Hunter who casts Eye Beam (Vengeance).
- Darkest Hour (Chest/Legs) — You automatically trigger Darkness when you fall below 35% health. This effect can only occur once every 2 minutes.
- Darkglare Boon (Neck/Waist) — Eye Beam (Havoc) or Fel Devastation (Vengeance) has a 40% chance to not incur its cooldown.
- Fel Bombardment (Head/Shoulder) — Immolation Aura damage has a chance to grant you Fel Bombardment, increasing the damage that your Throw Glaive deals to your primary target by 50% and launching an additional glaive at a nearby target. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Havoc Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Havoc Demon Hunters.
- Burning Wound (Back/Chest) — Demon's Bite leaves an open wound on your enemy dealing (100% of Attack Power) Chaos damage over 15 seconds and increasing damage taken from your Immolation Aura by 100%.
- Chaos Theory (Waist/Hands) — Blade Dance has a 30% chance to grant you Chaotic Blades, increasing the damage of Chaos Strike by 50% and its chance to refund Fury by an additional 60% for 8 seconds.
- Darker Nature (Shoulder/Feet) — Enemies slain within 4 seconds of taking damage from Eye Beam have a 25% chance to convert their Soul Fragment into a Demon Soul Fragment.
- Erratic Fel Core (Feet/Finger) — The cooldown of
Fel Rush is reduced by 30%.
- Source: Memory of an Erratic Fel Core — Drops from World Boss Muckformed.
To find out the best Legendaries for Havoc Demon Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Vengeance Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Vengeance Demon Hunters in Shadowlands.
- Fel Flame Fortification (Waist/Finger) — You take 15% reduced magic damage while Immolation Aura is active.
- Fiery Soul (Wrist/Hands) — Each Soul Fragment consumed by Soul Cleave reduces the cooldown of Fiery Brand by 2 seconds.
- Razelikh's Defilement (Wrist/Legs) — Soul Cleave reduces the remaining cooldown on a random Sigil or Elysian Decree by 8 seconds.
- Spirit of the Darkness Flame (Head/Neck) — Your Fiery Brand now heals you for 100% of its initial damage done, and each enemy hit by your Sigil of Flame increases the instant damage of your next Fiery Brand by 20%, stacking up to 15 times.
To find out the best Legendaries for Vengeance Demon Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 15 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Throw Glaive changed name to Fel Bombardment.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!