Demonology Warlock PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Demonology Warlock PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Demonology Warlock in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Rogues.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Demonology Warlock.
- Necrolord is the best Covenant to choose. This Covenant unlocks an incredibly powerful spell, Decimating Bolt, that will increase your burst damage.
- Kyrian is another good Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your survivability from Soulbinds, such as Phial of Patience.
Best Soulbinds for Demonology Warlocks in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc.
Necrolord Soulbind Tree
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Necrolord.
Kyrian Soulbind Tree
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
Best Conduits for Demonology Warlocks in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Demonology Warlocks in PvP
- Fel Commando increases the damage your Felguard deals and reduces the damage it takes. This is great for your overall damage output and helps keep your pet alive.
- Borne of Blood gives Hand of Gul'dan a chance to generate a charge of Demonic Core. This is another Conduit that increases your damage output.
Best Endurance Conduits for Demonology Warlocks in PvP
- Resolute Barrier makes it so that large attacks against you reduce the cooldown of Unending Resolve. This can only happen once every 30 seconds.
- Accrued Vitality makes Drain Life heal for more. This will help with your survivability when you need the self healing.
Best Finesse Conduits for Demonology Warlocks in PvP
- Shade of Terror makes your Fear withstand more damage before breaking. This is crucial, as you can Fear targets even if they have DoTs on them and not worry about Fear cancelling its duration.
- Demonic Momentum makes it so your movement speed is increased after using Demonic Circle: Teleport. This is an important Conduit that will make it easier to kite away from enemies.
Best Legendaries for Demonology Warlocks in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Demonology Warlocks.
- Relic of Demonic Synergy is a great Legendary for increasing your overall damage output. This makes it so your damage has a chance to increase the damage of your pet and your pet has a chance to increase your damage. Use this versus teams that you will not be able to cast often against.
- Forces of the Horned Nightmare gives Hand of Gul'dan a chance to cast a second time on your target for free. This is another great Legendary for increasing your overall damage output. This should be used versus teams that you will be able to cast often against.
- Pillars of the Dark Portal gives you much more mobility with Demonic Gateway. This should be used versus teams with two melee on it and you know you will be the target.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 11 Jan. 2021: Updated Soulbind description.
- 03 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- Big Fel Rush Momentum Fix on 9.1 PTR
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 18th
- 9.1 Necrotic Mostly Un-Nerfed but May Receive More Tuning Still
- Tyrande's New Model in Patch 9.1
- Patch 9.1 Release Candidate Now Available on the PTR
- Glory of the Dominant Raider Mount in Patch 9.1
- BCC Season 2 PvP Rings Now Being Removed From players
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 17th