Discipline Priest Healing Simulations — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Discipline Priests in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
Simulating your Discipline Priest
Due to the nature of healing, simulating healers is not feasible or possible. Healing is a much more reactive role that plays around the current situation, which often leads to mathematically or theoretically inefficient plays to be correct, which simulations struggle to account for.
The Shadowlands version of the Discipline Priest Theorycrafting Spreadsheet will be available soon and linked here when ready. It is currently being prepared for release.
If you are looking to improve your throughput, start with the How to Improve page for many tips and common mistakes.
For deeper log analysis beyond what this guide covers and the above tools can assist you with, we suggest visiting the #discipline channel on the Warcraft Priests Discord.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Removed link to BFA Spreadsheet.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Voidwalker Solos Torghast Boss
- You Can Browse Legendary Powers and Slots in the Adventure Guide
- Valfir Mount Dropping Rare Hotfix Not Stopping Players from Killing Him
- Flight Path Perfect Music WeakAura
- How To Change Secondary Stats on the Mistcaller Ocarina Trinket
- Classic "Not a Bug List" Updated for December 4th
- Player Can Fly Anywhere in the Shadowlands
- You Can Collect 830 Soul Ash This Week