Discipline Priest Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Discipline Priest in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Discipline Priests
2. Best Enchants for Discipline Priests
3. Consumables for Discipline Priests
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Discipline
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment as your potions of choice. The DPS potion can optionally be used as a pre-pot at the beginning of the fight where healing is not very intense, while your Potion of Replenishment is a one time usage potion per fight where you can restore Mana at the cost of not being able to cast or move while the effect lasts.
3.2. Best Food for DisciplineYou should eat from the Bountiful Captain's Feast (or the cheaper Galley Banquet) or Sanguinated Feast when possible, and otherwise Boralus Blood Sausage.
3.3. Augment Runes for Discipline
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 12 Mar. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.1.5.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Sep. 2018: Updated weapon talent recommendation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Updated for the Battle for Azeroth expansion.
- 8.2 PTR: Gnome and Tauren Mount Size Changes
- 8.2 PTR: Breath of Sindragosa, Glimmer of Light Changes
- Classic Stress Test and Beta Invite Clarifications
- 8.2: Rise of Azshara PTR Dev Notes: May 22nd
- Queen Azshara Encounter Spoilers & 8.2 Raid Testing: May 24th
- Patch 8.2: Gnome & Tauren Heritage Armor (Official Preview)
- Blacksmithing in Patch 8.2
- Patch 8.2: Child of Torcali Mount
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Paladin Leveling Guide
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5
- Frost Mage 8.1.5
- Hunter Rotation Notes Questions
- Heavy m+ healing