Discipline Priest Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Discipline Priest in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Discipline Priests
2. Best Enchants for Discipline Priests
3. Consumables for Discipline Priests
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Discipline
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment as your potions of choice. The DPS potion can optionally be used as a pre-pot at the beginning of the fight where healing is not very intense, while your Potion of Replenishment is a one time usage potion per fight where you can restore Mana at the cost of not being able to cast or move while the effect lasts.
3.2. Best Food for Discipline
3.3. Augment Runes for Discipline
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Sep. 2018: Updated weapon talent recommendation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Updated for the Battle for Azeroth expansion.
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Empowered Moonkin Form
- Allied Races: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next?
- Titan Residuum Hotfix: January 16th
- The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Highlights
- This Week in WoW: January 15th
- What's Changing (and Not!) in Season 2
- Bruce (Brawler's Guild Mount) in Patch 8.1.5
- Feral Druid 8.1
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Survival Hunter PvP 8.1
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 8.1
- Shadow Priest PvP 8.1
- Retribution Paladin PvP 8.1