Discipline Priest Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Discipline Priest, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Healer Priest gems and enchants.
Best Gems for Discipline Priests
You should use Quick Jewel Cluster in all available sockets.
Best Enchants for Discipline Priests
Consumables for Discipline Priests
Best Flasks and Potions for Discipline
For flasks, Spectral Flask of Power should be used in all content. In raid, your potion usage will likely be utilized on Mana-return potions. Potion of Spiritual Clarity and Potion of Sacrificial Anima both provide a similar amount of Mana with different drawbacks. Spiritual Clarity will force you to channel the potion for 10 seconds, resulting in downtime and forcing you to ensure you will not get interrupted during the channel. Sacrificial Anima is a lot simpler to use, but costs health in return, making it potentially dangerous depending on the situation. Both should be used depending on the situation at hand.
In specific rotations where you do not cast both Power Word: Radiances back-to-back (mainly when Kyrian and using Spirit Shell), Potion of Sacrificial Anima will lose efficiency and it is recommended to use an alternative like Potion of Spiritual Clarity.
Cosmic Healing Potion can be used alongside Healthstones, which do not share a cooldown with the above potions.
Weapon Oil and Armor Kits
Both Embalmer's Oil and Shadowcore Oil provide a minimal benefit. Our recommendation is to utilize the Embalmer's Oil, especially with its interaction with Potion of Sacrificial Anima, for raids, and either one for dungeons, but overall the choice makes very little impact.
For armor kits, you only have one choice in Heavy Desolate Armor Kit which should be used at all times.
Best Food for Discipline
You should utilize a Veiled Augment Rune when possible, if available.
In 9.2, the addition of the Eternal Augment Rune provides a reusable version upon reaching exalted with the new faction.
For more information on why the above Enchants and Consumables are chosen, check out our stats page.
- 22 Feb. 2022: Page updated for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated Gem Recommendation.
- 08 Dec. 2020: Added Augment Rune and reviewed recommendation for Intellect Gems post nerf.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Added Weapon Oils/Armor Kits and updated recommendations for Shadowlands Consumables.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th