Demon Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Demon Hunter Changes
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Blade Dance (Havoc), Glaive Tempest (Havoc), Soul Cleave (Vengeance), Spirit Bomb (Vengeance) — previously soft-capped at 20 targets.
- The following AoE abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Fel Barrage (Havoc).
- Sinful Brand (Venthyr Ability) cooldown has been reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Blind Faith (Kyrian Runecarving Power) now grants 1% Versatility (was 1% Mastery) and 10 Fury when a Lesser Soul Fragment ( Shattered Souls/ Shattered Souls) is consumed while Blind Faith is active.
- The Hunt (Night Fae Ability) effect can now be removed with player immunities.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Lost in Darkness (Conduit) from improving with higher Conduit ranks.
Havoc Demon Hunter Changes
- Dancing with Fate (Conduit) damage effect increased by 300%.
- Fixed an issue where the Dancing with Fate Conduit did not increase the damage of the final slash from Death Sweep.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Changes
- The Demon summoned from Fodder to the Flame (Necrolord Ability) no longer scales off the 50% maximum health increase from Metamorphosis.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff