Demon Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Demon Hunter Changes
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Blade Dance (Havoc), Glaive Tempest (Havoc), Soul Cleave (Vengeance), Spirit Bomb (Vengeance) — previously soft-capped at 20 targets.
- The following AoE abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Fel Barrage (Havoc).
- Sinful Brand (Venthyr Ability) cooldown has been reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Blind Faith (Kyrian Runecarving Power) now grants 1% Versatility (was 1% Mastery) and 10 Fury when a Lesser Soul Fragment ( Shattered Souls/ Shattered Souls) is consumed while Blind Faith is active.
- The Hunt (Night Fae Ability) effect can now be removed with player immunities.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Lost in Darkness (Conduit) from improving with higher Conduit ranks.
Havoc Demon Hunter Changes
- Dancing with Fate (Conduit) damage effect increased by 300%.
- Fixed an issue where the Dancing with Fate Conduit did not increase the damage of the final slash from Death Sweep.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Changes
- The Demon summoned from Fodder to the Flame (Necrolord Ability) no longer scales off the 50% maximum health increase from Metamorphosis.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2