Demon Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Demon Hunter Changes
- Sinful Brand (Venthyr Ability) cooldown has been reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Blind Faith (Kyrian Runecarving Power) now grants 1% Versatility (was 1% Mastery) and 10 Fury when a Lesser Soul Fragment ( Shattered Souls/ Shattered Souls) is consumed while Blind Faith is active.
Havoc Demon Hunter Changes
- Dancing with Fate (Conduit) damage effect increased by 650%.
- Blade Dance and Fel Barrage (Talent) are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Changes
- Soul Cleave is no longer maximum-target capped, but deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
- Spirit Bomb (Talent) now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets (previously was soft-capped at 20 targets).
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour