Paladin Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Paladin Changes
- The following AoE abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Divine Storm (Retribution).
- Vanquisher's Hammer (Necrolord Ability) now increases the effectiveness of the free Holy Power spender by 25%.
- Righteous Might (Necrolord Conduit) damage effect increased by 400% and healing effect reduced by 50%.
- Blessing of the Seasons (Night Fae Ability) — Blessing of Spring now increases healing done by 15% (was 10%) and healing received by 30% (was 20%). Blessing of Winter now reduces the hostile target's Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 5% per stack (was 3%) and its damage has been increased by 40%.
- Auras are no longer removed when leaving Battlegrounds or Arenas.
Holy Paladin Changes
- Fixed an issue where Bestow Faith (Talent) would reset the melee swing timer when cast.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 29 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 10 Sep. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5 Build 40078.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th