Paladin Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
On this page, you will find a list of all Paladin class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Paladin Changes
- The following AoE abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Divine Storm (Retribution).
- Vanquisher's Hammer (Necrolord Ability) now increases the effectiveness of the free Holy Power spender by 25%.
- Righteous Might (Necrolord Conduit) damage effect increased by 400% and healing effect reduced by 50%.
- Blessing of the Seasons (Night Fae Ability) — Blessing of Spring now increases healing done by 15% (was 10%) and healing received by 30% (was 20%). Blessing of Winter now reduces the hostile target's Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 5% per stack (was 3%) and its damage has been increased by 40%.
- Auras are no longer removed when leaving Battlegrounds or Arenas.
Holy Paladin Changes
- Fixed an issue where Bestow Faith (Talent) would reset the melee swing timer when cast.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 29 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 10 Sep. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5 Build 40078.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th