Paladin Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Paladin Changes
- Righteous Might (Necrolord Conduit) damage effect increased by 400% and healing effect reduced by 50%.
- Blessing of the Seasons (Night Fae Ability) — Blessing of Spring now increases healing done by 15% (was 20%) and healing received by 30% (was 20%). Blessing of Winter now reduces the hostile target's Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 5% per stack (was 3%) and its damage has been increased by 40%.
Retribution Paladin Changes
- Divine Storm is no longer maximum-target capped and instead deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour