Monk Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Welcome to our guide that covers Monk Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Monks by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Best Covenants for Monks
For more information regarding the best Covenants for each Monk spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Kyrian Monk Covenant Ability
- Brewmaster: For the next 30 seconds, your mastery is increased by 10%. Additionally, Keg Smash cooldown is reset instantly and enemies hit by the ability take 8% increased damage from you for 10 seconds, stacking up to 4 times.
- Mistweaver: For the next 30 seconds, your mastery is increased by 42%. Additionally, Essence Font cooldown is reset instantly and heals up to 6 nearby allies for (40% of Spell Power) Health on channel start and end.
- Windwalker: For the next 30 seconds, your mastery is increased by 12.5%. Additionally, Rising Sun Kick reduces Chi costs by 1 for 5 seconds, and Blackout Kick reduces the cooldown of affected abilities by an additional 1 second.
(Instant, Costs 5% of Base Mana, 2-minute cooldown)
Night Fae Monk Covenant Ability
Faeline Stomp: Strike the ground fiercely to expose a faeline for 30 seconds, dealing (40% of Attack Power) to up to 5 enemies, and restores (91% of Spell Power) health to up to 5 allies within 30 yards caught in the faeline.
- Brewmaster: Stagger is 5% more effective for 8 seconds against enemies caught in the faeline.
- Mistweaver: Up to 5 allies caught in the faeline are healed with an Essence Font bolt.
- Windwalker: Up to 5 enemies caught in the faeline suffer an additional (65% of Attack Power) damage.
Your abilities have a 6% chance of resetting the cooldown of Faeline Stomp while fighting on a faeline. (Instant, 1 Charge, Costs 4% of Base Mana, 30-yard range, 30-second cooldown, 30-second recharge time)
Necrolord Monk Covenant Ability
Bonedust Brew: Hurl a brew created from the bones of your enemies at the ground, coating all targets struck for 10 seconds. Your abilities have a 50% chance to affect the target a second time at 35% effectiveness as Shadow damage or healing.
- Brewmaster: Tiger Palm and Keg Smash reduce the cooldown of your brews by an additional 1 second, when striking enemies with your Bonedust Brew active.
- Mistweaver: Mastery: Gust of Mists heals targets with your Bonedust Brew for an additional (42% of Attack Power).
- Windwalker: Spinning Crane Kick refunds 1 Chi when striking enemies with your Bonedust Brew active.
(Instant, 40-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Venthyr Monk Covenant Ability
Fallen Order: Opens a mystic portal for 24 seconds. Every 3 seconds, it summons a spirit of your order's fallen Ox, Crane, or Tiger adepts for 6 seconds. Fallen Ox, Crane, and Tiger adepts assist for an additional 2 seconds and will also:
(Instant, Costs 2% of Base Mana, 3-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Fixes for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Weapon of Order adjustments, Beta Build 35522.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34615.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 7
- Player Counts All Anima Items... and It's a Bit Much
- How to Get the Carpal Pet in Shadowlands
- Threads of Fate Free Covenant Switch Methods
- Patch 9.0.2 and Classic Hotfixes: January 20th
- Huge Spell Batching Changes: Classic 1.13.7 PTR
- Stoneborn Brought Into Battleground Potential Exploit
- Players Can Do Mythic+ Below Level 60!