Monk Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Here, you will find all class-specific Covenant abilities available to Monks in Shadowlands.
Here is our guide to all the covenant abilities for Monks. We first present you with a summary of the abilities (the signature ability and the class-specific ability) provided by each covenant, before going through all class-specific abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Monks by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Kyrian Monk Covenant Ability
Weapons of Order: For the next 30 seconds, your Mastery is increased by 15%. Additionally:
- Brewmaster: Keg Smash cooldown is reset instantly and enemies hit by the ability take 5% increased damage from you for 8 seconds, stacking up to 5 times;
- Mistweaver: Essence Font cooldown is reset instantly and heals nearby allies for (240% of Spell Power) Health on channel start and end;
- Windwalker: Rising Sun Kick cooldown is reset instantly and your Rising Sun Kick reduces the cost of your Chi Abilities by 1 for 5 seconds.
(Instant, Costs 10% of Base Mana, 2-minute cooldown)
Night Fae Monk Covenant Ability
Faeline Stomp: Strike the ground fiercely to expose a faeline for 30 seconds, dealing (60% of Attack Power) Nature damage and:
- Brewmaster: Igniting enemies with Breath of Fire;
- Mistweaver: Healing allies with an Essence Font bolt;
- Windwalker: Ripping Chi and Energy Spheres out of enemies.
Your abilities have a 10% chance of resetting the cooldown of Faeline Stomp while fighting on a faeline. (Instant, 30-yard range, 30-second cooldown)
Necrolord Monk Covenant Ability
Bonedust Brew: Hurl a brew created from the bones of your enemies at the ground, coating all targets struck for 10 seconds. Your abilities have a 15% chance to affect the target a second time at 25% effectiveness as Shadow damage or healing.
- Brewmaster: Tiger Palm and Keg Smash reduce the cooldown of your brews by an additional 1 second, when striking enemies with your Bonedust Brew active.
(Instant, 40-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Venthyr Monk Covenant Ability
Fallen Order: Opens a mirror for 24 seconds, summoning reflections of your order's fallen Ox, Crane, and Tiger adepts every second for 6 seconds. Fallen Monk that have mastered Tiger Style will also assault with Fists of Fury and assist for an additional 2 seconds. (Instant, 3-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled
- WoW Weapons Recreated in Monster Hunter: World