Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Rogue Changes
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Secret Technique (Subtlety).
- The following AoE abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Fan of Knives (Assassination), Crimson Tempest (Assassination), Black Powder (Subtlety), Shuriken Storm (Subtlety).
- Toxic Onslaught (Runecarving Power) has been slightly redesigned — When Sepsis expires on your target, you are granted two of the following effects for 10 seconds: Shadow Blades, Adrenaline Rush, or Vendetta is applied to your current target. Bonuses granted are those that are not available to your specialization, eg. An Assassination Rogue will gain Adrenaline Rush and Shadow Blades.
- Septic Shock (Night Fae Conduit) effect increased by 50%.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shadow Blades gained from Toxic Onslaught (Runecarving Power) to not affect certain off-spec abilities.
Outlaw Rogue Changes
- Dreadblades (Talent) initial strike deals 26% more damage and now immediately fills your Combo Points in addition to its current effects.
Subtlety Rogue Changes
- Fixed an issue where Flagellation (Venthyr Ability) would always critically strike with Symbols of Death.
- Fixed an issue where the target of Shadowy Duel (PvP Talent) would become invisible if the Rogue is under the effects of a Paladin’s Blessing of Protection when starting the duel.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 10 Sep. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5 Build 40078.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4