Balance Druid Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Shadowlands 9.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Balance Druid, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Druid specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Druid Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Best Overall Legendary for Balance Druid
Best Raiding Legendaries for Balance Druid
In this section, we will talk about where each legendary power can fit into place for Raiding.
- Balance of All Things is the single-target legendary power of choice. Every time you enter an Eclipse state, you gain a flat burst of Critical Strike chance, which decays over 5 seconds. This allows you to fit in multiple Starsurges and front-load your damage. This procs off of entering any new Eclipse, even the ones through Celestial Alignment. This option decreases in power once you are no longer prioritizing single targets.
- Primordial Arcanic Pulsar is the multi-target choice in most situations. After spending enough Astral Power, you enter Celestial Alignment ( Incarnation: Chosen of Elune if talented) for 12-seconds, increasing your cooldown uptime over a fight. Celestial Alignment is potent on multi-target because it allows you to spend more time casting stronger Starfires and heavily buffs your Starfall's Astral damage. This is best when there are more targets and they can be cleaved.
- Circle of Life and Death can find some use on two targets as well as on heavily spread multi-target. If you find yourself unable to make use of Starfire cleave, this legendary can find some use but should overall be the last one crafted early on.
Best Mythic+ and Torghast Legendaries for Balance Druid
- Primordial Arcanic Pulsar is the most optimal of the two choices for multi-target. In Mythic+, the enemies you are attacking are often three or more, and are most likely stacked together. This gives you the ability to cleave the pack with some great damage inside your Celestial Alignment windows.
- Circle of Life and Death can be competitive with Primordial Arcanic Pulsar in a Mythic+ environment, and more so one with lower pack sizes or plenty of spread or kited pulls. There are also a fair amount of DoT-buffing Anima Powers in Thorgast which can influence our legendary power choice.
Other Legendaries for Balance Druid
Most of the other legendary powers Balance Druid have are less than optimal. We are only going to talk about the Balance Druid ones because as of now, none of the other shared legendaries are worth mentioning.
- Oneth's Clear Vision is a call back to the popular and powerful Legion legendary. This power currently sits lowest on the board, as even the buffed version can not hold a candle to our current best powers. Most of the reason is we generate significantly less Astral Power than we did back in Legion, and we cannot layer the free Starfalls.
- Timeworn Dreambinder is the other Legion throwback legendary. Similar to the drawback to Oneth's Clear Vision, we do not generate enough Astral Power to maintain the buff for any meaningful amount of time.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Voidwalker Solos Torghast Boss
- You Can Browse Legendary Powers and Slots in the Adventure Guide
- Valfir Mount Dropping Rare Hotfix Not Stopping Players from Killing Him
- Flight Path Perfect Music WeakAura
- How To Change Secondary Stats on the Mistcaller Ocarina Trinket
- Classic "Not a Bug List" Updated for December 4th
- Player Can Fly Anywhere in the Shadowlands
- You Can Collect 830 Soul Ash This Week