Feral Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Feral Melee DPS Druid enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Feral Druid
Best Enchants for Feral Druid
Depending on your stat weights, Mastery and Critical Strike will fluctuate as your ideal choice. This may also shift to Haste or Versatility, as Feral secondary stats are very fluid. To find this you should simulate your character using a tool such as Raidbots.
Force Multiplier is somewhat unique as it provides a more versatile option that will provide a more consistent, though less impactful buff. This can sometimes be outscaled when using a more focused build, as Navigation options allow you to shore up weaknesses in your build.
Consumables for Feral Druid
Best Flasks and Potions for Feral
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used as your flask.
Potion of Unbridled Fury is your DPS potion of choice.
Abyssal Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Feral
Currently, using either of the secondary food Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" for Critical Strike, or Abyssal-Fried Rissole for Mastery depending on your ideal secondary option works best. You can also use Famine Evaluator And Snack Table if provided by your group for a similar gain.
Augment Runes for Feral
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 13 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3, adjusted Enchants and Potion recommendations.
- 18 Jul. 2019: Adjusted for Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Made another pass to further update the page, in part to indicate Mastery and Critical Strike parity.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 01 May 2019: Updated to indicate Mastery can sometimes be a superior choice.
- 05 Mar. 2019: Changed weapon enchant to Deadly Navigation.
- 20 Dec. 2018: Changed to Critical Strike consumables to reflect new priorities.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Jailer Hound Mounts in Shadowlands
- Original WoW Designer on World Buffs and Their Creation/Purpose
- The Man of a Hundred Armor Sets: the Handclaw Interview
- Naked Paladin One-Shotting the Horde
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: Class Changes
- Unique Icy Veins Death Knight Armor Set by Handclaw
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: New Anima Powers
- Shade Beast Mounts in Shadowlands