Feral Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Feral Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Feral Melee DPS Druid enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Feral Druid
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Feral Druid, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Feral Druid
Due to secondary stat diminishing returns, your gems may fluctuate depending on what is currently present on your gear. However, the most likely ideal choice is Deadly Jewel Cluster (or the cheaper Deadly Jewel Doublet) for extra Critical Strike.
Best Enchants for Feral Druid
For your weapon enchants you do have two alternatives to Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance, but it remains the most well-rounded option:
- Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation is very single-target focused, and can be used in encounters designed around that.
- Enchant Weapon - Lightless Force provides the best AoE option, but falls off in single-target.
Cloak enchants are mostly personal choice, but Avoidance is a solid stat due to our reduced survivability. Enchant Chest - Eternal Skirmish can also be used on your chest for more single-target focus.
Depending on your stat weights, Mastery and Critical Strike will fluctuate as your ideal choice. Versatility can also frequently claw its way up to the value of Mastery, so your choice here can be a personal preference. To find where your character lands you should simulate your character using a tool such as Raidbots.
Consumables for Feral Druid
Best Flasks and Potions for Feral
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask.
Spiritual Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Shadowcore Oil is your Weapon Oil of choice.
Best Food for Feral
Currently, whenever possible, you should use the Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism, if provided by your group. Alternatively, if using your own, you should be using the Critical Strike food Spinefin Souffle and Fries (though this may vary slightly depending on your gear).
Augment Runes for Feral
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5; small reformatting for weapon enchants.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!