Feral Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Feral Druid in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Feral Druid
Best Enchants for Feral Druid
Depending on your stat weights, Mastery and Critical Strike will fluctuate as your ideal choice. To find this you should simulate your character using a tool such as Raidbots.
Force Multiplier is somewhat unique as it provides a more versatile option that will provide a more consistent, though less impactful buff. This is likely to be outscaled at higher gear levels.
Consumables for Feral Druid
Best Flasks and Potions for Feral
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used as your flask.
Potions now have three separate options depending on the situation:
- Potion of Unbridled Fury on purely single target encounters.
- Superior Battle Potion of Agility on cleave encounters.
- Potion of Empowered Proximity in AoE situations with 4 or more targets.
Abyssal Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Feral
Currently, using Famine Evaluator And Snack Table is the ideal choice. Alternatively, you can use the secondary foods Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" for Critical Strike, or Abyssal-Fried Rissole for Mastery depending on your ideal secondary option.
Augment Runes for Feral
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 18 Jul. 2019: Adjusted for Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Made another pass to further update the page, in part to indicate Mastery and Critical Strike parity.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 01 May 2019: Updated to indicate Mastery can sometimes be a superior choice.
- 05 Mar. 2019: Changed weapon enchant to Deadly Navigation.
- 20 Dec. 2018: Changed to Critical Strike consumables to reflect new priorities.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk