Feral Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Feral Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Feral DPS Druid gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Feral Druid
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Feral Druid, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Feral Druid
Due to secondary stat diminishing returns, your gems may fluctuate depending on what is currently present on your gear. However, the most likely ideal choice is Deadly Jewel Cluster (or the cheaper Deadly Jewel Doublet) for extra Critical Strike.
Best Enchants for Feral Druid
For your weapon enchants there is an alternative for a more flexible option in Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance, but Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation provides more benefits to Feral's ideal damage profile currently.
Cloak enchants are mostly personal choice, but Avoidance is a solid stat due to our reduced survivability. Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats can also be used on your chest for more Cleave/AoE damage.
Depending on your stat weights, Mastery and Critical Strike will fluctuate as your ideal choice. Versatility can also frequently claw its way up to the value of Mastery, so your choice here can be a personal preference. To find where your character lands you should simulate your character using a tool such as Raidbots.
Consumables for Feral Druid
Best Flasks and Potions for Feral
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask.
Cosmic Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Feral
Currently, whenever possible, you should use the Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism, if provided by your group. Alternatively, if using your own, you should be using the Critical Strike food Spinefin Souffle and Fries (though this may vary slightly depending on your gear).
Augment Runes for Feral
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes (or the permanent Eternal Augment Rune) to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of the consumable runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 to recommend Sinful Revelation.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5; small reformatting for weapon enchants.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes