Feral Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Best Gems for Feral Druid
Best Enchants for Feral Druid
Depending on your stat weights, Mastery and Critical Strike will fluctuate as your ideal choice. This may also shift to Haste or Versatility, as Feral secondary stats are very fluid. To find this you should simulate your character using a tool such as Raidbots.
Force Multiplier is somewhat unique as it provides a more versatile option that will provide a more consistent, though less impactful buff. This can sometimes be outscaled when using a more focused build, as Navigation options allow you to shore up weaknesses in your build.
Consumables for Feral Druid
Best Flasks and Potions for Feral
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used as your flask.
Potion of Unbridled Fury is your DPS potion of choice.
Abyssal Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Feral
Currently, using either of the secondary food Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" for Critical Strike, or Abyssal-Fried Rissole for Mastery depending on your ideal secondary option works best. You can also use Famine Evaluator And Snack Table if provided by your group for a similar gain.
Augment Runes for Feral
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 13 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3, adjusted Enchants and Potion recommendations.
- 18 Jul. 2019: Adjusted for Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Made another pass to further update the page, in part to indicate Mastery and Critical Strike parity.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 01 May 2019: Updated to indicate Mastery can sometimes be a superior choice.
- 05 Mar. 2019: Changed weapon enchant to Deadly Navigation.
- 20 Dec. 2018: Changed to Critical Strike consumables to reflect new priorities.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Spirit of Eche'ro Mount Quest Now Available on Live Servers
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 14th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 13th
- Warsong Gulch Exit Portals to Be Removed
- MDI and AWC 2020 Plans and Changes Revealed
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 12th
- Blackwing Lair Cleared in Under an Hour, World First Videos
- Blackwing Lair Raid in WoW Classic (Official Preview)
- Restoration Shaman 8.2
- Mistweaver Monk PvP 8.1.5
- Holy Paladin 8.2
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Lunar Festival
- Mythic+ Affixes
- BfA Level 120 Battle Guide