Frost Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Frost Mage affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Frost Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Overview
For this section of the guide, we will go over all of the important changes for Frost Mage going into Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands and how they will impact gameplay. A full list of changes to the entire Mage class can be found on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content that came with Patch 9.1, you can also check out our Patch 9.1 Overview page.
Spec Changes for Patch 9.1
Frost Mage has no changes for 9.1.
Legendary Changes for Patch 9.1
There are new Covenant-specific Legendaries, although none will impact Frost Mage.
Frost Mage Conduit and Soulbind Changes for Patch 9.1
While all Soulbinds are getting new abilities and extra Conduit slots, due to the overwhelming power of Mirrors of Torment, the suggestions have not changed.
All Soulbind trees will get one Potency slot that branches into a choice of Endurance or Finesse. Which one to choose will functionally be up to personal taste, with Ice Bite likely being the Potency Conduit of choice.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 13 Jul. 2021: Wording updated for live release of Patch 9.1.
- 25 Apr. 2021: Page created with initial information.
- Liquid World 2nd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and Amirdrassil 9/9
- Fyr'alath Legendary Axe Revealed After Mythic Fyrakk Kill
- Echo Claim the Fyrakk Mythic World First and Win the Amirdrassil RWF!
- Liquid Grab Their Own 1% Wipe, 0.09% Better Than Echo's!
- Insane 1% Wipe From Echo on Fyrakk
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 3 Week 2
- Mythic+ Affix Rotation for Dragonflight Season 3
- New Explorer's Cosmetic Weapons Coming in Patch 10.2.5