Frost Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Frost Mage affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Frost Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Overview
For this section of the guide, we will go over all of the important changes for Frost Mage going into Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands and how they will impact gameplay. A full list of changes to the entire Mage class can be found on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content that came with Patch 9.1, you can also check out our Patch 9.1 Overview page.
Spec Changes for Patch 9.1
Frost Mage has no changes for 9.1.
Legendary Changes for Patch 9.1
There are new Covenant-specific Legendaries, although none will impact Frost Mage.
Frost Mage Conduit and Soulbind Changes for Patch 9.1
While all Soulbinds are getting new abilities and extra Conduit slots, due to the overwhelming power of Mirrors of Torment, the suggestions have not changed.
All Soulbind trees will get one Potency slot that branches into a choice of Endurance or Finesse. Which one to choose will functionally be up to personal taste, with Ice Bite likely being the Potency Conduit of choice.
- 13 Jul. 2021: Wording updated for live release of Patch 9.1.
- 25 Apr. 2021: Page created with initial information.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)