Fury Warrior Torghast Guide and Best Anima Powers — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we tell you all you need to know to prepare your Fury Warrior before entering Torghast and then how to pick up the right Anima Powers once you are inside!
Torghast as a Fury Warrior
This page will help give advice on navigating Torghast, Tower of the Damned, as a Fury Warrior. For more details on Torghast itself, check our dedicated pages.
Best Fury Warrior Talents for Torghast, Tower of the Damned
|15||✗ War Machine||✗ Sudden Death||✓ Fresh Meat|
|25||✓ Double Time||✗ Impending Victory||✓ Storm Bolt|
|30||✓ Massacre||✗ Frenzy||✗ Onslaught|
|35||? Furious Charge||✓ Bounding Stride||✓ Warpaint|
|40||✗ Seethe||✓ Frothing Berserker||? Cruelty|
|45||✗ Meat Cleaver||✗ Dragon Roar||✓ Bladestorm|
|50||✓ Anger Management||✗ Reckless Abandon||✗ Siegebreaker|
Level 15 Talents for Torghast as an Fury Warrior
|✘ War Machine||✘ Sudden Death||✔ Fresh Meat|
Level 25 Talents for Torghast as an Fury Warrior
|✔ Double Time||✘ Impending Victory||✔ Storm Bolt|
Level 30 Talents for Torghast as an Fury Warrior
|✔ Massacre||✘ Frenzy||✘ Onslaught|
Massacre is the best choice, if only for the reduced cooldown on Execute. Voracious Culling Blade will eventually make Execute usable at any health percent, making the reduced cooldown that much more important.
Level 35 Talents for Torghast as an Fury Warrior
|? Furious Charge||✔ Bounding Stride||✔ Warpaint|
Level 40 Talents for Torghast as an Fury Warrior
|✘ Seethe||✔ Frothing Berserker||? Cruelty|
Frothing Berserker will help with Rage management, although it can be replaced once enough Rage generation is obtained from Anima Powers. Cruelty is another option which becomes obsolete after ramping other sources of damage.
Level 45 Talents for Torghast as an Fury Warrior
|✘ Meat Cleaver||✘ Dragon Roar||✔ Bladestorm|
Bladestorm is the talent of choice due to frequent large-target-count pulls in Torghast.
Level 50 Talents for Torghast as an Fury Warrior
|✔ Anger Management||✘ Reckless Abandon||✘ Siegebreaker|
Best Fury Warrior Anima Powers
Throughout your climb through Torghast, you will be offered up a variety of Anima Powers as you progress. Some of these are unique, while others can stack and making the right choice first time can be difficult. Because of that we have made a Tier List below that helps make quick decisions if you are struggling.
Remember though, do not follow the list blindly, there is a lot of different playstyles to explore within Torghast and trying things out is part of the enjoyment. None of the powers are necessary to complete a run, and picking a power that improves something you rarely use will ultimately be useless. After all, you might not run into the power that you are looking for each run!
For a complete list of Anima Powers available to Warriors, please refer to the pages linked just below.
S-Tier Anima Powers for Fury Warrior
- Scratched Knife
- Warlord's Resolve
- Unbound Fortitude (with Warlord's Resolve)
- Voracious Culling Blade
- Brawler's Brass Knuckles
- Smoldering Inertia
A-Tier Anima Powers for Fury Warrior
- Resonant Throatbands (with Blade of the Tideskorn and Glory of Skyhold)
- Fan of Longswords (with Hurricane Heart or Thorium Hairpin)
- Bloodstained Whetstone (with Hurricane Heart)
- Edge of Hatred (without Voracious Culling Blade)
- Spearheads of Eternity
- Spattered Soles (for mobility)
B-Tier Anima Powers for Fury Warrior
- Battlelord's Lesson
- Battlelord's Ultimatum
- Zovaal's Warbanner
- Writhing Noose
- Livingwood Pommel
- Gargolmar's Shattered Hand
C-Tier Anima Powers for Fury Warrior
- Bladed Bulwark
- Champion's Decree
- Shadehound Tooth
- Gibbering Skull
- Ogundimu's Fist (Kyrian)
- Periapt of Furor
- Pleonexian Command
- Resonant Throatbands
- Shrieking Flagon
- Singing Stones
- Soulwrought Studs
- Succulent Carpaccio
- Thundering Roar
- Umbral Ear Trumpet
- Battlelord's Invocation
- Battlelord's Legacy
- Battlelord's Cypher
- Battlelord's Mythos
- Ancient Prolegomenon
- Elysian Shoulderwrap
- Kyrian Warhelm
- Stonepiercer Signet
- Distillation of Sin
- Pridebreaker's Anvil
- Hateful Fetish
- Repulsive Pennant
- Sinew-Sewn Tassels
- Overgrowth Catalyst
- Petrified Wildseed
- Weathered Runestone
If an Anima Power is not in the Tier List above, it is either because we have been unable to test due to being unavailable as a pick, or information about its tuning is not complete. It will be added to the list as we find out more.
Phantasma Anima Powers for Fury Warrior
Occasionally you will be offered the ability to get Phantasma instead of an Anima Power, or increases to your Phantasma generation. Judging these is more difficult because it depends on how much of each floor you are clearing. Grabbing these early on is usually a good idea so you can make use of vendors, while the later the run goes the less valuable these are.
Fury Warrior Playstyle for Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Fury Warriors have a very strong toolkit for dealing with the mixed pulls in Torghast, backed by several powerful anima powers which create interesting gameplay builds. The only real weakpoint is a lack of in-combat self healing, but that is easily be compensated for by numerous defensive abilities and anima powers which enhance them. Some tips for gameplay are:
- Scratched Knife is the best power, which will almost always take out the strongest enemy or boss on the floor in one hit and grant an extra anima power, leading to many more powers over the course of a run than otherwise.
- Combining Brawler's Brass Knuckles and Voracious Culling Blade will result in a one-button rotation capable of decimating everything in your path.
- Stacking Hurricane Heart and Bloodstained Whetstone can create a very strong self healing build.
- Gaining enough Unbound Fortitude and Warlord's Resolve will result in a 100% uptime on Enraged Regeneration, making you nearly immortal.
- Do not be afraid to kite if you feel you are in danger, using Piercing Howl and Intimidating Shout.
- Do not rush into big pulls if you have no cooldowns and are not stable. Torghast has no timer, and enemies can become very dangerous at higher floor levels so know your limits.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Useful Soul Ash Macro
- Spit Emote No Longer Works If You Have Someone Targeted on Burning Crusade Classic PTR
- 40 Paladins Versus 40 Priests
- Lady Vashj Is the Personificantion of Timegating
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 29th
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Now on the PTR
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: Blue and Yellow, Together Again
- The Last Time Each Spec Has Been in a World First Kill