Mistweaver Monk Healing Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Mistweaver Monk for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
This page is is meant to be a rough outline of what to do on each fight as a Mistweaver specifically. It is advisable to familiarize yourself with the mechanics and strategy of each encounter on our Crucible of Storms Raid Guide section.
Talent Cheatsheet for Mistweaver Monk
The Restless Cabal
- Keep your Transcendence down away from the raid, in case you need to quickly teleport away with Crushing Doubt.
- For your talents, if you need to focus on healing the ranged Tank, take Lifecycles and Mist Wrap, otherwise the standard Mana Tea and Chi Burst should suffice.
- Dispel Promises of Power from players who are at risk of dying. This will happen during Storm of Annihilation or Witness the End.
- When dispelling Promises of Power, be sure that your Health can withstand the damage you will take as a result.
- When the Tempest Caller relic is activated, make sure no one drops below 25% Health.
- Ensure the raid is topped off before the Void Stone is activated, so people do not die during Embrace of the Void.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
- Use your Transcendence to teleport across the Piercing Gaze of N'Zoth.
- Use Tiger's Lust to speed up players clearing the Oblivion Tears or healers running to the edge to drop off the Void Stone.
- Similar to the previous fight, the raid will be in grave danger during the Tempest Caller relic from Storm of Annihilation.
- Be sure to stand on the Insatiable Torment stack to let Refreshing Jade Wind gain value.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 18 Apr. 2019: Additional information added from live testing.
- 15 Apr. 2019: Page added.
More Monk Guides
Guides from Other Classes
FROM THE MONK FORUMS
- Everything You Need to Know About Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Dracthyr Racial Mounts Available for Everyone to Purchase in Patch 10.0.7
- Turbulent Timeways Timewalking Event Starts March 29th
- Save 30% on Select Game Services Through April 3rd
- Dragonflight DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates, Week 14
- The Forbidden Reach Dragon Glyphs Guide (Exact Locations with TomTom Coords)
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 14)
- Bakar Dog Mounts in Patch 10.0.7 Still Remain Shrouded in Mystery