Paladin Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Here, you will find all class-specific Covenant abilities available to Paladins in Shadowlands.
Here is our guide to all the covenant abilities for Paladins. We first present you with a summary of the abilities (the signature ability and the class-specific ability) provided by each covenant, before going through all class-specific abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Paladins by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
- Signature Ability — Soulshape transforms you into a Vulpin, increasing your Movement Speed by 30% for 12 seconds.
- Paladin Ability — Blessing of the Seasons blesses your party members with the aspect of one of the seasons.
Kyrian Paladin Covenant Ability
Divine Toll: Instantly cast Holy Shock (Holy), Avenger's Shield (Protection), or Judgment (Retribution) on up to 5 targets within 30 yards (based on your current specialization). (Instant, Costs 30% of Base Mana), 30-yard range, 1-minute cooldown)
Night Fae Paladin Covenant Ability
Blessing of the Seasons provides four buffs that you can have up, each at the cost of one global cooldown per 15 seconds.
- Blessing of Spring: Bless your nearby party members for 60 seconds, increasing their healing done and healing received by 10%. Turns to Summer after use. (15-second cooldown);
- Blessing of Summer: Bless your nearby party members for 60 seconds, causing their attacks to have a high chance to deal (25% of Spell Power) Holy damage. Turns to Autumn after use (15-second cooldown);
- Blessing of Autumn: Bless your nearby party members for 60 seconds, causing their cooldowns to recover 10% faster. Turns to Winter after use (15-second cooldown);
- Blessing of Winter: Bless your nearby party members for 60 seconds. Their attacks will reduce enemies' Movement Speed by 20% and Attack Speed by 10% for 6 seconds. Turns to Spring after use (15-second cooldown).
Necrolord Paladin Covenant Ability
Vanquisher's Hammer: Throws a hammer at your target dealing (80% of Spell Power) Shadow damage, and empowering your next:
- Holy: Word of Glory to automatically trigger Light of Dawn;
- Protection: Word of Glory to automatically trigger Shield of the Righteous;
- Retribution: Templar's Verdict to automatically trigger Divine Storm.
(Instant, 30-yard range, 30-second cooldown)
Venthyr Paladin Covenant Ability
Ashen Hallow: Hallow the target area for 30 seconds. Every 2 seconds, an enemy in the area suffers (150% of Spell Power) Shadow damage, and an ally in the area is healed for (160% of Spell Power). Within the Hallow, you may use Hammer of Wrath on any target. (1.5-second cast, 30-yard range, 4-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled
- WoW Weapons Recreated in Monster Hunter: World