Balance Druid DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Balance Druids in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
We largely use Dreamgrove.gg, which provides a surface view of what is good. Additionally, you can use Bloodmallet for additional information on what could potentially be good. That being said, you should always sim your character. These websites have their own gear and stat profiles which will cause certain pieces to look more or less favorable than if they were to be put into your possession.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, which Azerite Traits to use and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated for Castle Nathria.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Spec Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands
- Fan Concept of Nightborne Customization Options
- Vicarious Visions Studio Being Merged Into Blizzard by Activision
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 22nd
- Upcoming PvP Class Tuning: January 26th
- Official Overview of All Shadowlands Mounts, Pets and Toys Part 1
- Castle Nathria Tank and Healer Log Rankings and Analysis
- 21 Billion Gold Moves Through WoW Each Day