Balance Druid DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Balance Druids in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Disclaimer Page
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
2. Balance Druid Racial Bonus Simulation
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 18 Mar. 2019: Added in all Zandalari Troll racials.
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.1.5.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 14 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Blizzard's Looking for Essences Feedback
- How to Play World of Warcraft With a PS4/Xbox Controller
- N'zoth Whispers on Live Servers
- Conflict and Strife Essence Power Clarification
- Second Classic Stress Test Coming on May 29th
- WoW Classic Addons: TukUI
- Patch 8.2: Conflict and Strife PvP Essence
- WoW Classic Stress Test 1 Ending Info
- Destruction Warlock 8.1.5
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Shadow Priest PvP 8.1.5
- Mistweaver Monk 8.1.5
- Paladin Leveling Guide
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5