Balance Druid DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Balance Druids in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, which Azerite Traits to use and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Balance Druid Racial Simulations
Balance Druid Azerite Trait Simulations
Below are the simulations of Azerite Traits under varying circumstances.
Single-Target Azerite Traits
These simulations are done with no active Azerite traits.
Single Target Outer Ring
Single-Target Outer Ring with 1 Arcanic Pulsar Trait
These simulations only have one active Arcanic Pulsar trait and five empty slots to show how other traits react to our best value Azerite Trait.
Single-Target Outer Ring with 1 Arcanic Pulsar Trait and 3 Streaking Stars
Single-Target Third Ring
These are the third ring Azerite Traits, which provide minimal damage increases.
Single Target Trinkets
Balance Druid Azerite Essences
- 06 Feb. 2020: Updated simulations.
- 20 Jan. 2020: Added racial simulations and updated essence simulations.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Updated simulations for Patch 8.3.
- 06 Nov. 2019: Updated simulations.
- 16 Jul. 2019: Added several simulations from other pages.
- 07 Jul. 2019: This page has been updated for The Eternal Palace.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 23 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of Patch 8.2
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 18 Mar. 2019: Added in all Zandalari Troll racials.
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.1.5.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 14 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build 126.96.36.199411
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 19th
- WoW Shadowlands Alpha Added to Battle.net Catalog
- Ny'alotha Mythic WF Race, Conclusion: Top 10, N'Zoth Nerf, Limit Tank Goes to Method, Asia Upset and More
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug" List Update: February 19th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 18th
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Event (February 18th - February 25th)
- UI API Change for UnitHealth
- Unholy Aoe Question
- Rustbolt Resistance
- Demonology Warlock 8.3
- Colossus Smash!?
- Protection Warrior 8.3
- Mage Leveling Guide