Subtlety Rogue DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Subtlety Rogue, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our WotLK Classic Subtlety Rogue gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Subtlety Rogue
This page covers what are the best gems, enchants, food, and flask to use as Subtlety Rogue. For more detailed explanations of how stats interact with each other in different scenarios, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
You should have Sensei's Neltharite in all of your sockets and one Inscribed Illimited Diamond.
Note that all the secondary stats are close to each other for Subtlety, so you want to take that into consideration when gemming your gear. The best way to figure out what Gems are best is to simulate your character.
Best Enchants for Subtlety Rogue
Consumables for Subtlety Rogues
Best Phials and Potions for Subtlety
Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power (or the cheaper version Elemental Potion of Power) is the potion for all situations.
Iced Phial of Corrupting Rage is the highest output Phial for Subtlety Rogues but comes with a hefty downside that can potentially kill you on progression fights, so use it if you feel safe on a given encounter.
Phial of Tepid Versatility is the safest Phial for Subtlety Rogues as it has no downsides, and Versatility also has defensive value.
Dreamwalker's Healing Potion is our healing potion in Dragonflight. Using it will put it on a 5-minute cooldown.
In addition, a Warlock's Healthstones does not share a cooldown with other healing consumables. Remember to use it as well if you are holding one!
Best Food for Subtlety
Grand Banquet of the Kalu'ak/ Hoard of Draconic Delicacies/ Deviously Deviled Eggs is your food of choice for some additional Agility. Cheaper options are Filet of Fangs and Revenge, Served Cold.
Weapon Runes work the same way as Sharpening Stones and Weapon Oils from previous expansions. In Dragonflight, you will want to apply a Buzzing Rune to both of your weapons.
Note that in Dragonflight, you can freely change your talents at any time outside of combat or a mythic+ dungeon. Because of this, there are no tome consumables to worry about!
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed and Updated for patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Page updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- 01 May 2023: Page reviewed and updated for Patch 10.1.
- 06 Apr. 2023: Updated recommended Primordial gems.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Page reviewed and updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Changed a few recommended enchants and Phial recommendation and reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Small changes to weapon enchants.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)