Subtlety Rogue DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Subtlety Rogue in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Subtlety Rogue
Note that all four stats are close to each other for Subtlety, so if you have very little of certain stat, you might want to gem for that instead.
2. Best Enchants for Subtlety Rogue
3. Consumables for Subtlety Rogue
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Subtlety
Battle Potion of Agility is the best potion in all situations.
Flask of the Currents is our flask of choice.
Since Patch 8.0.1, Healthstones and Coastal Healing Potion no longer share a cooldown with each other, which means that you can use both of them. It is also important to note that the Healing Potion is significantly stronger than Healthstones.
3.2. Best Food for Subtlety
Note that the two strongest ones are generally meant for raiding, which means that they are a lot more expensive than the other two.
3.3. Augment Runes for Subtlety
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated Off-hand weapon enchant description.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Updated recommended gem to correct one.
- Patch 8.2: Conflict and Strife PvP Essence
- WoW Classic Stress Test 1 Ending Info
- 8.2 PTR: Gnome and Tauren Mount Size Changes
- 8.2 PTR: Breath of Sindragosa, Glimmer of Light Changes
- Classic Stress Test and Beta Invite Clarifications
- 8.2: Rise of Azshara PTR Dev Notes: May 22nd
- Queen Azshara Encounter Spoilers & 8.2 Raid Testing: May 24th
- Patch 8.2: Gnome & Tauren Heritage Armor (Official Preview)
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Paladin Leveling Guide
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5
- Frost Mage 8.1.5
- Hunter Rotation Notes Questions
- Heavy m+ healing