Subtlety Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Subtlety Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our WotLK Classic Subtlety Rogue stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Subtlety Rogue
Single-Target Stat Priority
The general single-target stat priority for a Subtlety Rogue is:
- Critical Strike;
On single-target, all of the stats are very close to each other for Subtlety Rogues, and thus, you should always simulate your own character to see your stat weights.
Multi-Target Stat Priority
The general multi-target stat priority for a Subtlety Rogue is:
- Critical Strike;
On multi-target, Mastery gains value due to the increased amount of finishers that we are able to put out, whilst Haste loses some value because of the accelerated resource gain in multi-target situations.
Important Notes About Stat Priorities
These stat priorities are obtained by using a SimulationCraft gear setup that has equal stats and no trinkets enabled. To get accurate stat weights for your own character, you should simulate yourself using Raidbots.
Keep in mind that the more you have of a stat, the less valuable it becomes.
Gems, Enchants and Consumables
Gems, enchants, and consumables are directly linked to your stat priority. You can find more information about this topic in our dedicated page.
Subtlety Rogue Stat Explanations
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Mastery increases the damage of your finishers through Mastery: Executioner.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Haste increases your Energy regeneration, Rupture tick rate and attack speed. Increased attack speed generates extra Combo Points via Shadow Techniques.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed and Updated for patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Page updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- 01 May 2023: Page reviewed and updated for Patch 10.1.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Updated stat recommendations and reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Small update to recommended single-target stats.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players