Subtlety Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Subtlety Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic DPS Rogue stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Subtlety Rogue
Single-Target Stat Priority
The general single-target stat priority for a Subtlety Rogue is:
- Critical Strike;
On single-target all of the stats are very close to each other for Subtlety Rogues and thus you should always simulate your own character to see your stat weights.
Multi-Target Stat Priority
The general multi-target stat priority for a Subtlety Rogue is:
- Critical Strike;
On multi-target, Mastery gains value due to the increased amount of finishers that we are able to put out whilst Haste loses some due to the accelerated resource gain in multi-target situations. Mastery is still slightly worse than Critical Strike and Versatility in terms of pure numbers, but is better for priority damage.
Important Notes About Stat Priorities
These stat priorities are obtained by using a SimulationCraft gear setup that has equal stats and no trinkets enabled. To get accurate stat weights for your own character, you should simulate yourself using Raidbots.
Keep in mind that the more you have of a stat, the less valuable it becomes.
Gems, Enchants and Consumables
Gems, enchants and consumables are directly linked to your stat priority. You can find more information about this topic in our dedicated page.
Subtlety Rogue Stat Explanations
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Mastery increases the damage of your finishers through Mastery: Executioner.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Stat priorities updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Complete "That's the Spirit" Achievement Before Patch 9.1.5 Goes Live
- Timewalking Mage Tower Not Coming Until Early December
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: October 21st
- Official 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Patch 9.1.5 Release Date is Novemeber 2nd/3rd!
- Official Preview of the Timewalking Mage Tower
- Kill Dunegorger Kraulok This Week for a Chance at Mollie the Alpaca Mount
- Warrior Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5