Subtlety Rogue DPS Mythic+ Tips — Dragonflight 10.2
In this guide, you will find tips and advice to tackle Mythic+ dungeons with your Subtlety Rogue in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
Subtlety Rogue in Mythic+
The playstyle of Subtlety in Mythic+ revolves around burst windows with damage multipliers, such as Symbols of Death and Shadow Dance, using Shuriken Storm to generate more Combo Points than you normally would in a single-target scenario and spending them on different finishers, depending on the number of targets you are fighting.
If you are unfamiliar with Mythic+ and its associated general mechanics, you can read more about it on our Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 3 page below.
Subtlety Rogue Mythic+ Rotation
In most situations, the rotation is the same in Mythic+ and Raiding scenarios. However, there are some conditionals, especially in the opener with multiple targets. This page will mostly focus on the Mythic+ conditionals, so if you are looking for full rotation, make sure to check out the Rotation page below.
Subtlety Rogue Utility
- Shroud of Concealment provides Stealth to every nearby party member. This spell is often used to skip difficult or inefficient packs that you would otherwise have to deal with. With the new talent that reduces the cooldown of shroud ( Stillshroud ), it is possible to use this more often to allow groups more flexibility when pathing through a dungeon.
- Cloak of Shadows, Feint, and Cheat Death are a big part of what makes Rogue's good in Mythic+; their defensive abilities are the strongest in the game.
- Kidney Shot has gained more value since Battle for Azeroth with the reduced duration on all AoE stuns. It is one of the longest stuns in the game , thus making it exceptionally useful when dealing with difficult mobs.
- Crippling Poison, Numbing Poison and Atrophic Poison have their uses in Mythic+.
Mythic+ Talents for Subtlety Rogues
Talents suggested below are specifically for Mythic+ and will not be the same for most Raiding encounters. Make sure to read the Talents page to find out the optimal talents for each scenario.
You can easily import the talents below with the 'Copy Export String' button.
Tips for certain Mythic+ Affixes
- Bolstering buffs remaining enemies' Health pools and damage dealt by 20% when an enemy dies nearby. To counter this affix, DPS all mobs down evenly and focus your casts into high Health mobs if there are any. As a Subtlety Rogue, managing Bolstering will often be your main task due to how strong Subtlety is at equalizing Health pools of mobs — mainly due to high-priority damage.
- Bursting forces enemy mobs to detonate when slain, afflicting the group with a stacking debuff that causes players to suffer 10% of their max Health in damage every four seconds. Cloak of Shadows removes and prevents any Bursting stacks, so remember to use it when your group is about to reach high stacks. When handling the Bursting affix, ask how many stacks your healer can handle and try not to mindlessly DPS and exceed your healer's stack limit.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Page updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- 11 May 2023: Changed recommended talent to Flagellation over Dark Brew.
- 01 May 2023: Page reviewed and updated for Patch 10.1.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Updated talents and reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated talent recommendations.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Liquid World 2nd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and Amirdrassil 9/9
- Fyr'alath Legendary Axe Revealed After Mythic Fyrakk Kill
- Echo Claim the Fyrakk Mythic World First and Win the Amirdrassil RWF!
- Liquid Grab Their Own 1% Wipe, 0.09% Better Than Echo's!
- Insane 1% Wipe From Echo on Fyrakk
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 3 Week 2
- Mythic+ Affix Rotation for Dragonflight Season 3
- New Explorer's Cosmetic Weapons Coming in Patch 10.2.5