Subtlety Rogue DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Subtlety Rogues in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Azerite pieces to equip and more. Below you will find a video guide from Azortharion on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Note that these simulations are made with a premade gear set that is very likely different than what you have. To have accurate results, always simulate your own character.
Subtlety Rogue Azerite Simulations
Outer Ring Single-Target
Outer Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
Middle Ring Single-Target
Middle Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
DPS per Corruption on Single Target
Overall DPS from Corruption on Single Target
Subtlety Rogue Racial Bonus Simulation
- 13 Jan. 2020: Page updated for Patch 8.3.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 08 Jan. 2019: Updated Racial simulations.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 29 Aug. 2018: Updated simulations.
- 18 Aug. 2018: Updated simulations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build 220.127.116.11411
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 19th
- WoW Shadowlands Alpha Added to Battle.net Catalog
- Ny'alotha Mythic WF Race, Conclusion: Top 10, N'Zoth Nerf, Limit Tank Goes to Method, Asia Upset and More
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug" List Update: February 19th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 18th
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Event (February 18th - February 25th)
- UI API Change for UnitHealth
- Unholy Aoe Question
- Rustbolt Resistance
- Demonology Warlock 8.3
- Colossus Smash!?
- Protection Warrior 8.3
- Mage Leveling Guide