Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Raid Guide for Dragonflight
- 10. What is the Item Level of Loot from Amirdrassil?
- 11. Unique Drops in Amirdrassil
- 12. Bind-on-Equip (BoE) Items in Amirdrassil
- 13. Bind-on-Equip Rules in First Weeks of Dragonflight Season 3
- 14. Amirdrassil Tier Sets in Dragonflight
- 15. Raid Rewards and Achievements
- 16. Mythic Fyrakk Mount
- 17. The Great Vault in Dragonflight
Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope is the third raid tier of the Dragonflight expansion. The nine-boss raid opens on November 14, 2023 on all difficulties.
Having been carefully nurtured within the Emerald Dream, Amirdrassil is preparing to bloom and cross into Azeroth. But the fate of the new World Tree cannot be secured until Azeroth’s champions come together to face Fyrakk and his molten allies before he devours the heart of Amirdrassil and bathes the world in flame.
Amirdrassil Raid Unlock Schedule
The raid opens the week of November 14, 2023, on all difficulties, including Raid Finder Wing 1. An additional Raid Finder Wing will become available every two weeks. The full unlock schedule is as follows:
- Week of November 14: Amirdrassil opens on Normal, Heroic, Mythic Difficulty, along with Raid Finder Wing 1 with the weekly maintenance in each region.
- Week of November 21: Amirdrassil Raid Finder Wing 2 opens.
- Week of Week of November 28: Amirdrassil Raid Finder Wing 3 opens.
- Week of December 12: Amirdrassil Raid Finder Wing 4 opens.
The minimum item level to queue up for the raid is 424.
Cross-Faction Mythic Amirdrassil and Hall of Fame Eligibility
Hall of Fame entries will require a minimum of 16 out of 20 raiders from the same guild to be eligible for rewards.
Amirdrassil Raid Entrance Location
The raid entrance is found is located in the northwestern part of Emerald Dream at 27.70, 31.16.
The nearest Flight Master is Thevelo at Wellspring Overlook, found at 35.67 33.60 in Emerald Dream.
Amirdrassil Raid Boss Guides
Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope contains nine encounters. Upon defeating Gnarlroot and Igira the Cruel, you have the option to choose between two wings. The first one contains Volcoross and Larodar, Keeper of the Flame. The second one consists of Council of Dreams and Nymue. You must clear both wings to proceed further to Smolderon, Tindral Sageswift and finally Fyrakk, the Blazing.
- Igira the Cruel;
- Council of Dreams;
- Larodar, Keeper of the Flame;
- Tindral Sageswift;
- Fyrakk, the Blazing.
How to Unlock the Raid Skip in Amirdrassil?
Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope raid contains a raid skip that lets you skip from Igira (second boss) directly to Tindral Sageswift (seventh boss).
You must first accept a quest inside the raid that requires you to collect 3 Fragment of Emberscar from Smolderon, the raid's seventh boss. In order to do so, you must defeat Smolderon three times on the same difficulty, as there are multiple versions of the same quest item, depending on difficulty.
Group Loot in Amirdrassil
Group Loot is the only method of loot distribution in the raid. There is no option to return to Personal Loot. Certain items like professional reagents may still use Personal Loot where appropriate.
All item-level restrictions placed on trading between members of your raid group are entirely removed. while inside the raid, allowing you to trade items with small item level increases that are not upgraded (rings, necklaces).
What is the Item Level of Loot from Amirdrassil?
Amirdrassil loot has fixed item-level ranges depending on the difficulty. Here are the exact item levels of rewards from Amirdrassil (Unique Drops are omitted):
- Raid Finder Difficulty: Item Level 441-450;
- Normal Difficulty: Item Level 454-463;
- Heroic Difficulty: Item Level 467-476;
- Mythic Difficulty: Item Level 480-489.
Unique Drops in Amirdrassil
Certain raid bosses will have one item that intentionally drops at a higher item level from a boss's normal table. Such items include unique appearances, items with special bonus effects, or trinkets. The list of Unique Drops is fixed for each boss and does not change.
Unique Drops in Patch 10.2 also include Profession.
You can read more about Unique Drops in Amirdrassil in our guide below.
Bind-on-Equip (BoE) Items in Amirdrassil
Bind-on-Equip items drop from 'Lieutenant' enemies once per week per difficulty. Trash mobs will no longer drop BoE items in Dragonflight.
Bind-on-Equip Rules in First Weeks of Dragonflight Season 3
For the first few weeks of Dragonflight Season 3, Bind-on-Equip items will drop as Bind-on-Pickup items in Mythic Amirdrassil. Other difficulties are not affected by the restriction, and BoE items will drop from Day 1.
Amirdrassil Tier Sets in Dragonflight
Amirdrassil Tier Sets drop from the following raid bosses:
- Helm Tokens: Tindral Sageswift;
- Shoulder Tokens: Smolderon;
- Chest Tokens: Nymue;
- Gloves Tokens: Igira;
- Leg Tokens: Larodar.
Tier tokens are used to create a Soulbound Amirdrassil Class item appropriate for your class.
- Dreadful tokens are shared between Death Knights, Warlock, and Demon Hunters.
- Mystic tokens are shared between Hunters, Druids, and Mages.
- Venerated tokens are shared between Paladins, Priest, and Shamans.
- Zenith tokens are shared between Warriors, Rogues, Monks, and Evokers.
We have a separate guide covering all Amirdrassil Tier Set acquisition methods linked below.
Raid Rewards and Achievements
The following section is dedicated to the rewards you can get in Amirdrassil. These include character titles, a Dragonriding customization option, and the amount.
Dragonriding Customizations from Amirdrassil
Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing has a small chance to drop from Fyrakk, the Blazing on all difficulties.
Players who defeat Fyrakk, the Blazing on Heroic Difficulty for the Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing achievement will receive the Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame.
Glory of the Dreamer Raider Meta-Achievement
Glory of the Dream Raider, Amirdrassil's raid meta-achievement rewards the Reins of the Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber mount, and you must complete the following achievements to get it — Meaner Pastures, Swog Champion, Don't Let the Doe Hit You On The Way Out, Haven't We Done This Before?, Memories of Teldrassil, Cruelty Free, Ducks In A Row, A Dream Within a Dream, Whelp, I'm Lost.
Mythic Fyrakk Mount
Reins of Anu'relos, Flame's Guidance drops from Mythic Fyrakk. This is the first non-drake Dragonriding mount added in Dragonflight. It also works as a Druid Flight Form.
Amirdrassil Mythic Hall of Fame Achievement
Players who earn the Hall of Fame: Fyrakk the Blazing achievement will receive the Famed Slayer of Fyrakk title. The achievement requires players to be among the first 200 guilds worldwide to defeat the final boss of the tier on Mythic difficulty.
When you defeat Fyrakk the Blazing on Mythic Difficulty and earn Mythic: Fyrakk the Blazing, you will receive the the Blazing title.
Additional Customization Options for Amirdrassil Tier Sets
Mythic: Fyrakk the Blazing is also required for Dragonflight Season 3 Hero, which gives you Emerald Blossom Dreamstone. The item unlocks additional visual effects for certain Amirdrasil class set appearances, and the unlock is account-wide.
Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Amirdrassil Achievements
Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing is the Heroic achievement for this raid tier and requires the defeat of Fyrakk on Heroic before the release of the next raid tier.
Cutting Edge: Fyrakk the Blazing is the Mythic achievement, requiring players to kill Mythic Fyrakk before the release of the next raid.
The Great Vault in Dragonflight
The Dragonflight Great Vault requires you to defeat several raid bosses to unlock item choices in the Raids category. Our Great Vault guide has you covered with all the important information.
- 09 Nov. 2023: Reverted update, cross-realm is coming in 11.0, not 10.2.
- 08 Nov. 2023: Cross-faction correctly updated to cross-realm.
- 28 Oct. 2023: Guide added.
- Classic Community Council Chat: December 8th
- Ashenvale PvP Event Bug Being Worked On
- New Night Elf Child Model Added in Patch 10.2.5
- Updated Map of Amirdrassil on the 10.2.5 PTR
- Dark Ranger General's (Sylvanas) Transmog Set in Patch 10.2.5
- Bel'ameth is A Neutral City in Patch 10.2.5
- Patch 10.2.5 Development Notes: December 8th
- Shadowfang Keep Soloed By Metamorphosis Warlock in Season of Discovery