Arcane Mage DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Arcane Mage in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Arcane Mage
Best Enchants for Arcane Mage
Consumables for Arcane Mage
Best Flasks and Potions for Arcane
Superior Battle Potion of Intellect is the best choice for all situations.
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Food for Arcane
If simming yourself results in a different best secondary stat than Critical Strike, you should eat that food instead.
Augment Runes for Arcane
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- The 15-year WoW Anniversary Event Starts this Week!
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Pathfinder Removal for Old Expansions in Shadowlands (Speculation)
- The Mysterious Jailer is the Main Villain in Shadowlands
- MMO-Champion BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Dying & Corpse Running in the Shadowlands
- MrGM BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Tier Sets Won't Be Returning in WoW Shadowlands
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Rogue Leveling Guide
- Venthyr Covenant
- Night Fae Covenant
- Necrolord Covenant
- Kyrian Covenant
- Covenants Hub