Arcane Mage DPS Simulations — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Arcane Mages in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1.
How to sim your Arcane Mage
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character.
Keep in mind that the following simulations are done with the default T24 Mythic profile. Your own DPS gains will be different. It is always better to simulate your own character.
Arcane Mage Racial Bonus Simulation
Arcane Mage Single Target Azerite Traits Simulations Outer Ring
Arcane Mage Single Target Azerite Traits Simulations Middle Ring
We strongly advise you use the simulations about Azerite Traits above purely as a guideline, and read our gearing guide in combination with personalized sims to help you pick the best traits for your own character.
Arcane Mage Single Target Major Essence Simulations
Arcane Mage Single Target Minor Essence Simulations
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- How to Quickly Reach Exalted with Gelkis and Magram Centaur Clans Under 1 Hour
- More Scourge Zombies Showing Up, But It's Still Not the Pre-patch Event
- Pure Class: Level 50 Without Choosing a Spec Gets Pretty Hard
- Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes: October 22nd
- The Madness Begins Anew: Exile's Reach Speedruns
- Addon Spotlight: Better Wardrobe and Transmog
- Most Popular Classes and Specs for Mythic+ in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Ghostcrawler Talks WoW After 6 Years: Leveling, His Ret Pala, AoE and More