Arcane Mage DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Arcane Mages in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
How to sim your Arcane Mage
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character.
Keep in mind that the following simulations are done with the default T24 Mythic profile. Your own DPS gains will be different. It is always better to simulate your own character.
Arcane Mage Racial Bonus Simulation
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch. Removed sims of BfA systems.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power