Arcane Mage DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Arcane Mages in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character.
2. Arcane Mage Race Simulations
3. Arcane Mage Single Target Azerite Traits Simulation Outer Ring
4. Arcane Mage Single Target Azerite Traits Simulation Middle Ring
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 26 Dec. 2018: Added some default simulations.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 19 Jul. 2018: Added a picture of legendary + talent combinations.
- Get a Level 110 Boost for 25 Euro
- Rise of Azshara Intro Cinematic
- Rise of Azshara: List of Known Issues for June 25th
- Patch 8.2: Rise of Azshara Icy Veins Survival Guide
- Class Guides Updated for Rise of Azshara (Patch 8.2)
- Class Essence Guides for World of Warcraft Patch 8.2
- BfA Trial + 3 Days Gift Being Sent Out to Some Players
- How to Unlock Flying in Patch 8.2 (Official Preview)
- Sustained DPS
- Protection Warrior 8.1.5
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1.5
- Essence Guide
- Patch 8.2 Tailoring Changes
- Patch 8.2 Leatherworking Changes
- Patch 8.2 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Patch 8.2 Inscription Changes