Arcane Mage DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Arcane Mages in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character.
2. Arcane Mage Race Simulations
3. Arcane Mage Single Target Azerite Traits Simulation Outer Ring
4. Arcane Mage Single Target Azerite Traits Simulation Middle Ring
- 26 Dec. 2018: Added some default simulations.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 19 Jul. 2018: Added a picture of legendary + talent combinations.
- Wintergrasp 8.1.5 PTR Testing: February 19th
- Rextroy's 40 Vs 40 Events
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 14th
- Patch 8.1.5: Kul Tiran Human Intro Cutscene
- Patch 8.1.5: Zandalari Troll Intro Cutscene
- PvP Hotfixes: Feb 13th - Massive Mana Regen Nerf
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing: Feb 21st-25th
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29352: Highlights
- Question on simming...
- Transmogrification Demon Hunters
- Affliction Warlock 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Frost Death Knight 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Destruction Warlock 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1