Balance Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Balance Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Balance DPS Druid enchants and consumables.
Secondary Stat Choice for Balance Druids
Mastery is Balance Druid's highest simming secondary stat for most players. It is recommended you sim your character on Raidbots to get accurate results. Depending on your gear, you may want enchants, gems, and other player enhancement items that are not listed as recommended on this page.
Use the information from the Stats page to better understand the reasoning behind each choice.
Best Gems for Balance Druids
Best Enchants for Balance Druids
Consumables for Balance Druids
Best Flasks, Potions, and Oils for Balance
Potion of Spectral Intellect is the overall best potion to use. At lower gear levels, Potion of Phantom Fire can be slightly better than the basic Intellect potion, but primarily only on a single-target with some minor variance. Shadowcore Oil should be on at all times, but does not affect your potion choice at this time.
Best Food for Balance
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated potion recommendations.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 17 Oct. 2020: Updated weapon enchant and added to gems section.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers