Balance Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Balance Druid in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Secondary Stat Choice for Balance Druids
Haste is Balance Druid's highest simming secondary stat for most players. It is recommended you sim your character on Raidbots to get accurate results. Depending on your gear, you may want enchants, gems, and other player enhancement items that are not listed as recommended on this page.
2. Best Gems for Balance Druids
You should use Quick Owlseye or Masterful Tidal Amethyst in all sockets depending on your top stat. You can also use cheaper options ( Quick Golden Beryl or Masterful Kubiline) if you are short on funds.
3. Best Enchants for Balance Druids
4. Consumables for Balance Druids
4.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Balance
Flask of Endless Fathoms is the main flask for all raid and dungeon content. Battle Potion of Intellect is the main stat potion and Potion of Rising Death is the damage proc potion. Use the Intellect potion for almost all situations.
4.2. Best Food for Balance
4.3. Augment Runes for Balance
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 12 May 2019: Removed mentions of Intellect Gems.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1
- 12 Oct. 2018: Minor adjustment to weapon enchants.
- 21 Aug. 2018: Improved potion recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated neck enchant and consumable recommendation.
- Blizzard's Looking for Essences Feedback
- How to Play World of Warcraft With a PS4/Xbox Controller
- N'zoth Whispers on Live Servers
- Conflict and Strife Essence Power Clarification
- Second Classic Stress Test Coming on May 29th
- WoW Classic Addons: TukUI
- Patch 8.2: Conflict and Strife PvP Essence
- WoW Classic Stress Test 1 Ending Info
- Destruction Warlock 8.1.5
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Shadow Priest PvP 8.1.5
- Mistweaver Monk 8.1.5
- Paladin Leveling Guide
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5