Balance Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Balance Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Balance Druid gems and enchants.
Secondary Stat Choice for Balance Druids
Mastery is Balance Druid's highest simming secondary stat for most players. It is recommended you sim your character on Raidbots to get accurate results. Depending on your gear, you may want enchants, gems, and other player enhancement items that are not listed as recommended on this page.
Use the information from the Stats page to better understand the reasoning behind each choice.
Best Gems for Balance Druids
Masterful Jewel Cluster is the top choice for Balance Druids in all situations. Use the Masterful Jewel Doublet as a cheaper option. There are no Intellect gems in the Shadowlands as of yet. You can use Leviathan's Eye of Intellect for a very small upgrade in stats as you get more gear.
Domination Shards for Balance Druid
Information about Domination Shards can be found on our Gear page:
Best Enchants for Balance Druids
Consumables for Balance Druids
Best Flasks, Potions, and Oils for Balance
For close progression pulls or for pushing your damage, you can also use a Veiled Augment Rune.
Best Food for Balance
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 01 Feb. 2020: Added Intellect gem mention.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated potion recommendations.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 17 Oct. 2020: Updated weapon enchant and added to gems section.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power