Balance Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Balance Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Balance DPS Druid enchants and consumables.
Secondary Stat Choice for Balance Druids
Mastery is Balance Druid's highest simming secondary stat for most players. It is recommended you sim your character on Raidbots to get accurate results. Depending on your gear, you may want enchants, gems, and other player enhancement items that are not listed as recommended on this page.
Use the information from the Stats page to better understand the reasoning behind each choice.
Best Gems for Balance Druids
Masterful Jewel Cluster is the top choice for Balance Druids in all situations. Use the Masterful Jewel Doublet as a cheaper option. There are no Intellect gems in the Shadowlands as of yet. You can use Leviathan's Eye of Intellect for a very small upgrade in stats as you get more gear.
Best Enchants for Balance Druids
Consumables for Balance Druids
Best Flasks, Potions, and Oils for Balance
Potion of Spectral Intellect is the overall best potion to use. At lower gear levels, Potion of Phantom Fire can be slightly better than the basic Intellect potion, but primarily only on a single-target with some minor variance. Shadowcore Oil should be on at all times, but does not affect your potion choice at this time.
For close progression pulls or for pushing your damage, you can also use a Veiled Augment Rune.
Best Food for Balance
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 01 Feb. 2020: Added Intellect gem mention.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated potion recommendations.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 17 Oct. 2020: Updated weapon enchant and added to gems section.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes