Balance Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Balance Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Balance Druid gems and enchants.
Secondary Stat Choice for Balance Druids
Mastery is Balance Druid's highest simming secondary stat for most players. It is recommended you sim your character on Raidbots to get accurate results. Depending on your gear, you may want enchants, gems, and other player enhancement items that are not listed as recommended on this page.
Use the information from the Stats page to better understand the reasoning behind each choice.
Best Gems for Balance Druids
Masterful Jewel Cluster is the top choice for Balance Druids in all situations. Use the Masterful Jewel Doublet as a cheaper option. There are no Intellect gems in the Shadowlands as of yet. You can use Leviathan's Eye of Intellect for a very small upgrade in stats as you get more gear.
Domination Shards for Balance Druid
Information about Domination Shards can be found on our Gear page:
Best Enchants for Balance Druids
Consumables for Balance Druids
Best Flasks, Potions, and Oils for Balance
For close progression pulls or for pushing your damage, you can also use a Veiled Augment Rune.
Best Food for Balance
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 01 Feb. 2020: Added Intellect gem mention.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated potion recommendations.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 17 Oct. 2020: Updated weapon enchant and added to gems section.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Complete "That's the Spirit" Achievement Before Patch 9.1.5 Goes Live
- Timewalking Mage Tower Not Coming Until Early December
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: October 21st
- Official 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Patch 9.1.5 Release Date is Novemeber 2nd/3rd!
- Official Preview of the Timewalking Mage Tower
- Kill Dunegorger Kraulok This Week for a Chance at Mollie the Alpaca Mount
- Warrior Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5