Balance Druid DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Secondary Stat Choice for Balance Druids
Haste is Balance Druid's highest simming secondary stat for most players. It is recommended you sim your character on Raidbots to get accurate results. Depending on your gear, you may want enchants, gems, and other player enhancement items that are not listed as recommended on this page.
Best Gems for Balance Druids
Best Enchants for Balance Druids
All weapon enchants are extremely close in value and should be simmed using Raidbots.
Consumables for Balance Druids
Best Flasks and Potions for Balance
There are a variety of potions you can use depending on the content or battle you are fighting.
- At one target only, you can use Potion of Focused Resolve. If there is any cleave or target swapping, it loses most of its value.
- At two to four targets, Potion of Unbridled Fury is the proper potion.
- If you can hit and maintain four or more enemies within 8-yards of your character, Potion of Empowered Proximity will outscale the generic Intellect Potion.
- Superior Battle Potion of Intellect is usable at five or more targets.
Best Food for Balance
At our current gear levels, an Intellect feast buff gets outclassed by most secondary stat foods.
Augment Runes for Balance
- 20 Jan. 2020: Updated potion recommendations and added Masterful Navigation.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3.
- 29 Jul. 2019: Expanded on weapon enchants.
- 16 Jul. 2019: Updated Potion of Focused Resolve mentions.
- 08 Jul. 2019: Updated Superior Battle Potion of Intellect mentions.
- 07 Jul. 2019: Updated formatting and removed Mastery mentions.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated the guide for patch 8.2
- 12 May 2019: Removed mentions of Intellect Gems.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1
- 12 Oct. 2018: Minor adjustment to weapon enchants.
- 21 Aug. 2018: Improved potion recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated neck enchant and consumable recommendation.
- End of Fall of the Lich King Remastered Cinematic
- How Addons Affect Raid Design - A Morgan Day Interview
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Available for Horde Players (US)
- Class Balance Changes: February 25th
- Horrific Visions Changes Coming on February 25
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Available for Alliance Players (EU)
- Don't Forget to Opt In for Shadowlands Beta
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 20th
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Fire Mage PvP 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Fury Warrior 8.3
- Assassination Rogue 8.3
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.3
- Titan Research Archive
- Unholy Aoe Question