Beast Mastery Hunter Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Dragonflight 10.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Beast Mastery Hunter, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Hunter specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Hunter Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Patch 9.2 Unity Legendary and Double Legendaries
Patch 9.2 introduces the Unity, which allows you to attach your Covenant-specific Legendary Power to any slot. This "Unity"-legendary automatically changes its power with your Covenant, and most importantly, it allows you to use a second Legendary Power of your choice, in their usual slots.
Which Stats For Your Legendary for Beast Mastery Hunter
You should generally use Missive of Mastery/ Missive of Critical Strike for your Legendary crafts. It is best to simulate your options on Raidbots as the choice will vary between characters.
Which Slot To Craft Legendaries for Beast Mastery Hunter
- Unity - Replace whatever your lowest iLvl is with Unity. Prefer socket slots like Neck, Wrists, and Belt where possible.
- Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs should be crafted on Boots.
- Dire Command should be crafted on Chest.
Best Legendary for Beast Mastery Hunter
We are only concerning ourselves with Legendaries that can potentially increase our DPS. It is not currently worth using any non-DPS Legendary for any PvE content.
For all situations, we recommend the Dire Command. Through an existing bug that has gone unfixed, it will essentially double-dip on the separate Kill Commands from your Animal Companion, leading to a surge in power.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 26 Oct. 2022: Updated the BiS Single-Target Legendary.
- 24 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2