Everbloom Dungeon Guide: Location, Boss Strategies, Trash, and Loot
Welcome to our guide to the Everbloom dungeon in Season 3 of the Dragonflight World of Warcraft expansion. This guide will cover everything you need to know about the dungeon, including how to get to it, its layout, the trash and boss mechanics within, and its loot.
This guide will focus on an extensive overview of the dungeon, providing vital information to increase your chance of completing the key. We will cover all 4 boss fights supported by the most notable trash enemies in the dungeon and their important abilities. If you would like to learn about the rest of the dungeons in Mythic+, please see our overviews linked below.
Getting into The Everbloom
Everbloom is a max-level dungeon in Gorgrond, Draenor. The dungeon is available in both Mythic and Mythic+ mode.
Notable Trash Before Witherbark
- Interrupt Everbloom Naturalist's Dancing Thorns and stop the Choking Vines channel at all costs.
- Watch out for Rockspine Stinger's Venom Burst Poison effect. If you do have a Poison removal, here is the perfect opportunity to use it.
- Any spare kicks should go towards Everbloom Tender's Enraged Growth buff. Alternatively, you can always use Enrage dispel it.
- Dreadpetal will exclusive do tank damage with their auto-attacks and Dreadpetal Pollen debuff effect. Watch out if you are pulling several packs together; this can put the life of your tank in danger.
- When fighting Gnarlroot, make sure to focus and kill all Gnarled Roots in time before the mob casts Living Leaves , which will silence you. Alternatively, you can use any movement-speed immunity to get away from the root effect.
Witherbark Boss Guide
Witherbark has a minor intra-phase starting with Brittle Bark cast, once the boss reaches a 100 Energy. During the intra-phase, the boss will take a 100% more damage, until its energy is depleted by the Aqueous Globules spheres (each of them takes 25 once it gets in contact with the boss). Your job here is to maximize the Brittle Bark phase by killing the incoming Aqueous Globules or use the Unchecked Growth and transform them into Unchecked Growth. More information, down below:
- Place any Unchecked Growth near the boss to prevent the Aqueous Globules going into the Witherbark, so you can have longer Brittle Bark.
- Avoid getting hit by the Agitated Water ground animation.
- Position the boss near the room's edges to increase the travel time of each Aqueous Globules, which will give your group more time to kill them.
- Taunt any Unchecked Growth spawns to prevent them from meleeing your group.
- Beware of Aqueous Burst, which will trigger upon killing Aqueous Globules.
Notable Trash Before Ancient Protectors
- Pay attention to Melded Berserker's Bounding Whirl leap, since it will always target Ranged players and do instantanious damage. In addition, they will instantaneously self-buff themselves with Enrage, so if you do have Enrage dispel, here is the perfect time to use it.
- Use defensive cooldowns during Twisted Abomination's Noxious Eruption cast. The mob will also cast Poisonous Claws to the highest threat target (your tank).
- Interrupt Everbloom Mender's Healing Waters. This is a priority-target interrupt.
Ancient Protectors Boss Guide
Ancient Protectors is one of the triad bosses in Season 3, forcing you to deal with 3 guardians simultaneously - Life Warden Gola, Earthshaper Telu and Dulhu. The key point here is to swiftly nuke off the casters while making sure to interrupt the 2 most important casts in the encounter - Toxic Bloom / Revitalize (depending on which of the casters is active) while dodging the incoming Noxious Discharge ground pools coming from Dulhu's Noxious Charge. At last, use all of your spare kicks on either Nature's Wrath / Water Bolt, depending on which boss is active. More info, down below:
- During the whole encounter, when one of the caster bosses is active, the opposite one will enter Terrestrial Fury phase, dealing AoE damage to everyone. Hence your goal is to kill one as quickly as possible.
- Save your interrupts for important casts such as Earthshaper Telu/s Toxic Bloom (AoE stun the whole party) and Life Warden Gola's Revitalize (heals one of the bosses).
- Any spare kicks should go for either Nature's Wrath or Water Bolt casts.
- Dodge the Noxious Discharge after each of the Delhu's Noxious Charge casts. Remember that those ground pools will stay on the ground, so you don't want to let them be in melee (they spawn based on your location)
Notable Trash Before Archmage Sol
- Hapless Assistant will exclusively do tank damage with auto-attacks and Fungal Fist tank-buster ability.
- Interrupt Addled Arcanomancer's Arcane Blast and avoid getting hit by the Spatial Disruption.
- Important mob: Interrupt Putrid Pyromancer's Pyroblast cast at all costs and use personal-defensive cooldowns during Cinderbolt Salvo.
- Interrupt Infested Icecaller's Frostbolt and avoid getting hit by the Cold Fusion.
Archmage Sol Boss Guide
Archmage Sol is going to be the hardest boss in Everbloom, as each of the 3 phases: Fire, Frost, and Arcane magic are extremely dangerous, especially when paired together. The sequence of each phase is controlled by Unstable Affinity and Growing Infestation where you can at least have a guarantee which phase will be in the next sequence (always the previous one) but you have no idea which one is about to come. Fire Phase is the hardest among all phases, and every time the boss casts Cinderbolt Storm you must use your personal defensives. During Frost Phase you must avoid the Glacial Fusion and during Arcane Phase step away from the incoming Spatial Compression arcane spiral and position the way that you avoid any additional ground effects as the Spatial Compression will pull you towards it. More information down below:
- Use personal-defensives during the Cinderbolt Storm in the Fire Phase and move away from any Blazing Cinders located on the ground.
- Avoid the incoming Glacial Fusion spheres as upon contact they will stun you for 4 sec.
- Step as far away as possible from the incoming Spatial Compression sphere as at the end of the cast, it will pull you towards it. The "pull-in" Arcane effect can be especially punishing if there is Glacial Fusion or Blazing Cinders are present.
- Relocate the boss if there are tons of Blazing Cinders around.
- Use your healing cooldowns during the Cinderbolt Storm in the Fire Phase.
Yalnu Boss Guide
Yalnu boss fight is one of the easier fights in this dungeon if done correctly. The boss consists of a main phase and inter-phase, which happens every time he casts Verdant Eruption spawning Flourishing Ancient. During that phase, it is important to kill Flourishing Ancient as quickly as you can due to its Vibrant Flourish pulsating AoE group-wide damage. Although Brushfire will be present the entire fight, the Flourishing Ancient will cancel its effect, hence why your focus should always be the add. At last, dodge the incoming Colossal Blow frontal (it goes on the tank) and walk over any Feral Lasher seeds during Genesis channel cast to prevent them from spawning (if they spawn, they will cast Lasher Venom meaning you have to allocate interrupts, stack and kill them. More information, down below:
- Focus the Flourishing Ancient add coming from Verdant Eruption cast at all costs. The quicker you defeat it, the quicker Brushfire debuff will be present.
- Sidestep the Colossal Blow if its aimed at your direction.
- During Genesis channel, walk over any Feral Lasher's seeds to prevent them from spawning.
- Aim the Colossal Blow away from your group.
- If any Feral Lashers at the end of the Genesis channel, group them up under the boss so can allow your group to effectively cleave.
- Use your major healing cooldowns during the Flourishing Ancient add, as they will pulsate a group-wide AoE damage - Vibrant Flourish.
The Everbloom Loot Table
|Leather Hands||Gauntlets of Burning Focus||Crit/Vers|
|Off-Hand||Interloper's Mossy Skull||Haste/Mastery|
|Cloth Waist||Cord of Arcane Mystery||Crit/Haste|
|Plate Waist||Rivet-Sealed Waistplate||Crit/Mastery|
|Cloth Legs||Lightbinder Leggings||Crit/Mastery|
|Mail Legs||Rockhide Leggings||Haste/Mastery|
|Trinket||Leaf of the Ancient Protectors||Mastery|
|Leather Head||Blackwater Helm||Vers/Haste|
|Mail Head||Morningscale Cowl||Haste/Mastery|
|Plate Head||Verdant Plate Crown||Crit/Mastery|
|Cloth Wrist||Bracers of Swirling Light||Mastery/Vers|
|Plate Wrist||Incarnadine Bracers||Crit/Haste|
|Trinket||Spores of Alacrity||Str|
|1H Mace||Hoof of Yalnu||Mastery/Vers|
|Shield||Desiccated Husk Shield||Haste/Crit|
|Cloth Shoulder||Felflame Spaulders||Crit/Mastery|
|Leather Shoulder||Leafmender Mantle||Mastery/Vers|
|Mail Shoulder||Streamslither Spaulders||Crit/Haste|
|Leather Chest||Crystalbinder Chestguard||Haste/Mastery|
|Plate Boots||Goldsteel Sabatons||Haste/Vers|
|Trinket||Coagulated Genesaur Blood||Int|
|Trinket||Xeri'tac's Unhatched Egg Sac||Stamina|
The Everbloom Achievements
There are 6 total achievements to obtain in The Everbloom:
|The Everbloom||Defeat Yalnu in The Everbloom.|
|Heroic: The Everbloom||Defeat Yalnu in The Everbloom on Heroic difficulty (if you do it on the higher difficulty you still will get the achievement).|
|Mythic: The Everbloom||Defeat Yalnu in The Everbloom on Mythic difficulty.|
|Keystone Hero: The Everbloom||Complete The Everbloom at Mythic Level 20 or higher, within the time limit.|
|Water Management||Defeat Witherbark without allowing him to replenish any of his Aqueous Energy in The Everbloom on Heroic difficulty or higher.|
|Weed Whacker||Defeat Yalnu without any Kirin Tor Battle-Mages dying in The Everbloom on Heroic difficulty or higher.|
- 06 Nov. 2023: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)