Affliction Warlock PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.1)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Affliction Warlock PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Affliction Warlock in PvP
For more information about what Covenants offer you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Warlocks.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. Soulbinds are Covenant-specific whereas Conduits are the same across all Covenants. Below is the best and only viable Covenant for Affliction Warlocks.
- Night Fae is the best Covenant to choose. This Covenant unlocks Dreamweaver, a powerful Soulbind that gives you passives like Podtender, Waking Dreams and Dream Delver. You also get a strong damaging ability, Soul Rot, and a mobility spell in Soulshape.
Best Soulbinds for Affliction Warlocks in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Night Fae.
Best Conduits for Affliction Warlocks in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Affliction Warlocks in PvP
- Rolling Agony is the best Potency Conduit you can get. This increases the duration of your Agony. This is mandatory for increasing your overall damage output.
- Soul Eater makes Soul Rot deal more damage to targets and increases the AoE range.
Best Endurance Conduits for Affliction Warlocks in PvP
- Accrued Vitality makes Drain Life heal for more. This will help with your survivability when you need the self healing.
- Condensed Anima Sphere makes it so when you take damage, you heal for a percentage of your max health. This can only happen once every 10 seconds.
Best Finesse Conduits for Affliction Warlocks in PvP
- Shade of Terror makes your Fear withstand more damage before breaking. This is crucial, as you can Fear targets even if they have DoTs on them and not worry about Fear cancelling its duration.
- Demonic Momentum makes it so your movement speed is increased after using Demonic Circle: Teleport. This is an important Conduit that will make it easier to kite away from enemies.
Best Legendaries for Affliction Warlocks in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for an Affliction Warlocks.
- Sacrolash's Dark Strike is the best legendary you can get. This increases your overall damage output and extends the duration of your curses by 2 seconds every time Corruption deals damage. This saves you globals as you do not need to refresh your curses as often. This legendary should be used in every PvP situation.
- 06 Jul. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands 9.1.
- 29 Mar. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands 9.0.5.
- 07 Jan. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands Season 1.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Patch 9.1 and BCC Hotfixes: September 15th
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- New Fel Guardian Druid Mage Tower Appearance in Patch 9.1.5
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196 Affix Changes