Assassination Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Assassination Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
1. The Basics of Stats for Assassination Rogue
The stat priority for Assassination Rogue is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
These statistics have been obtained by combining common sense, in-game testing, and simulations using SimulationCraft.
Getting a Better Understanding of Assassination Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Mastery increases the damage that your poisons and bleeds deal (through Mastery: Potent Assassin).
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with attacks. As an Assassination Rogue, this statistic also contributes to granting you extra Combo Points through Seal Fate.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 8.1: Tides of Vengeance Is Now Live in the Americas
- World of Warcraft Patch 8.1 Patch Notes
- Tides of Vengeance Live Developer Q&A: December 14th
- Patch 8.1: Content Release Schedule
- Meat Wagon Mount in Patch 8.1
- WoW Netflix Show Fan Trailer
- The Hivemind Hunt & Warcraft Secrets Website
- Atal'Dazar +13 Soloed by Demon Hunter
- Enhancement Shaman 8.0.1
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 7.2
- Holy Paladin 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Ele Shaman Talents don't match game
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Sim and pack alpha