Assassination Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Assassination Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic DPS Rogue stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Assassination Rogue
For raiding the secondary stat priority for Assassination Rogue is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
For Mythic+ your secondary stat priority changes as follows:
- Critical Strike;
While Haste is technically the worst stat for AoE, the new seasonal affix, as well as most bosses, require a solid single-target DPS as well. Haste is still the strongest secondary stat for raw single-target and you should not neglect it entirely..
Your stat weights and priorities might shift and change as you get more gear, better trinkets and so on. These general stat priorities are a good basis when deciding which gear to keep, however it is strongly recommended to sim yourself regularly to get a better idea of what stats you want to aim for.
Gems, Enchants, and Consumables
The gems, enchants, and consumables you will use are directly derived from your stat priority. More information can be found on our Stats page.
These statistics have been obtained by combining common sense, in-game testing, and simulations using SimulationCraft.
Getting a Better Understanding of Assassination Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with attacks. As an Assassination Rogue, this statistic also contributes to granting you extra Combo Points through Seal Fate.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated stat priorities for Mythic+.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands release.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Complete "That's the Spirit" Achievement Before Patch 9.1.5 Goes Live
- Timewalking Mage Tower Not Coming Until Early December
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: October 21st
- Official 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Patch 9.1.5 Release Date is Novemeber 2nd/3rd!
- Official Preview of the Timewalking Mage Tower
- Kill Dunegorger Kraulok This Week for a Chance at Mollie the Alpaca Mount
- Warrior Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5