Assassination Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Assassination Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
1. The Basics of Stats for Assassination Rogue
The stat priority for Assassination Rogue is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
These statistics have been obtained by combining common sense, in-game testing, and simulations using SimulationCraft.
Getting a Better Understanding of Assassination Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Mastery increases the damage that your poisons and bleeds deal (through Mastery: Potent Assassin).
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with attacks. As an Assassination Rogue, this statistic also contributes to granting you extra Combo Points through Seal Fate.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Troll Dance Animations
- Limit's GM on Progress Streaming
- How to Get Feathers in Patch 8.1.5
- Wintergrasp 8.1.5 PTR Testing: February 19th
- Rextroy's 40 Vs 40 Events
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 14th
- Patch 8.1.5: Kul Tiran Human Intro Cutscene
- Patch 8.1.5: Zandalari Troll Intro Cutscene
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Destruction Warlock 8.1
- Question on simming...
- Transmogrification Demon Hunters
- Affliction Warlock 8.1
- Frost Death Knight 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1