Assassination Rogue DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Assassination Rogues in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simple Upgrade Finder
With the launch of Battle of Dazar'alor, one of the most useful additions to simulations software is the new Droptimizer" feature on Raidbots* (Currently Azerite gear is not included for non-premium members).
The UI will let you pick the raid and difficulty.
This is very useful because you can use it for the duration of the entire tier. Currently, this does not account for a chance of Warforged, but that might change eventually.
After you finish running the simulation, you will be presented with the following graphic, which shows the value of upgrades from each boss, the average value of a drop, and the best case scenario.
Assassination Rogue Azerite Simulations
Outer Ring Single-Target
Outer Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
Middle Ring Single-Target
Middle Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
Assassination Rogue Racial Bonus Simulation
- 15 Jul. 2019: Added Azerite trait simulations.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated for Raidbots syntax.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- PvP with the Blues: November 15th
- Ny'alotha, the Waking City Rewards: Ny'alotha Allseer (Mythic N'Zoth Mount) & Wriggling Parasite (Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider Mount)
- Infinite Heart of Azeroth Trait in Patch 8.3: Purity of the Worldsoul
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk
- Fury Warrior 8.2
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Gems for Timewalking Arcane Mage