Assassination Rogue DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Assassination Rogues in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simple Upgrade Finder
With the launch of Battle of Dazar'alor, one of the most useful additions to simulations software is the new Droptimizer" feature on Raidbots* (Currently Azerite gear is not included for non-premium members).
The UI will let you pick the raid and difficulty.
This is very useful because you can use it for the duration of the entire tier. Currently, this does not account for a chance of Warforged, but that might change eventually.
After you finish running the simulation, you will be presented with the following graphic, which shows the value of upgrades from each boss, the average value of a drop, and the best case scenario.
Assassination Rogue Azerite Simulations
Outer Ring Single-Target
Outer Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
Middle Ring Single-Target
Middle Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
Assassination Rogue Racial Bonus Simulation
- 14 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Added Azerite trait simulations.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated for Raidbots syntax.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Mythic Jaina Reverted to Drop One Glacial Tidestorm
- Illidan, Ragnaros and Deathwing Recreated in Minecraft (Megabuilds)
- Two Mythic Mounts Now Drop Off Mythic Jaina and N'Zoth
- Spirit of Eche'ro Mount Quest Now Available on Live Servers
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 14th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 13th
- Warsong Gulch Exit Portals to Be Removed
- MDI and AWC 2020 Plans and Changes Revealed
- Colossus Smash!?
- Protection Warrior 8.2
- Mage Leveling Guide
- Restoration Shaman 8.2
- Mistweaver Monk PvP 8.1.5
- Holy Paladin 8.2
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide