Assassination Rogue DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Assassination Rogue in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Assassination Rogue
Best Enchants for Assassination Rogue
It is always recommended to sim yourself to find out what enchants provide the best benefit to you individually. Haste, Mastery and Critical Strike can all be very close in value, which may lead to you getting more benefit out of Mastery or Haste enchants and gems.
Consumables for Assassination Rogue
Best Flasks and Potions for Assassination
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used for raids. For potions, you should use Potion of Unbridled Fury for pure single target, Superior Battle Potion of Agility for 2 or 3-target fights, and Potion of Empowered Proximity for 4 or more targets.
Since Patch 8.0.1, Healthstones no longer share a cooldown with health potions. This means that players should always use Abyssal Healing Potions and Healthstones whenever available.
Best Food for Assassination
Based on your strongest secondary stat, it is highly recommended to use the corresponding food for that stat instead of Famine Evaluator And Snack Table. The three options here are:
- Critical Strike — Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" or the cheaper Honey-Glazed Haunches;
- Haste — Baked Port Tato or the cheaper Swamp Fish 'n Chips;
- Mastery — Abyssal-Fried Rissole or the cheaper Sailor's Pie.
Augment Runes for Assassination
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 14 Nov. 2019: Added enchant/gem disclaimer, added Haste/Mastery food options.
- 17 Sep. 2019: Updated potion choice.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Updated weapon enchants, based on recent developments.
- 12 Jul. 2019: Updated for the release of Eternal Palace.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 07 Aug. 2018: Updated Healthstone advice.
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Infinite HoA Trait Removed from 8.3, New Legendary Cloak Addition
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk