Restoration Druid Healing Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Restoration Druid for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
This page will be a talent cheatsheet and Restoration Druid-specific tips page for Crucible of Storms. For an actual strategy on the encounters, you should check the raid guide.
The Restless Cabal
- Two players will get afflicted by Crushing Doubt every 60 seconds. It will deal ever increasing damage and explode raid-wide upon expiration. The cooldowns of Cenarion Ward and Swiftmend line up really well for this.
- Dispelling the Promises of Power debuff will deal damage to you on Heroic difficulty and higher. Make sure you do not have the debuff yourself and check your Health before doing so.
- You can and should soak Void Crash once it gets smaller to help your damage dealers move less.
- On Mythic difficulty, healing players soaking the Storm Essence is extremely important, as dropping below 25% will instantly kill them.
- Every time Fa'thuul the Feared activates a rune, an Eldritch Revelation will spawn. The Witness the End AoE from them will require some moderate healing to ensure the raid is topped up for the next AoE in 6 seconds (on Heroic) or 12 seconds (on Mythic). It is mostly harmless after Trident of Deep Ocean activation, however adds spawned after Tempest Caller or Void Stone activations can become quite nasty.
- Save all your raid cooldowns for Storm of Annihilation. Start with Incarnation: Tree of Life and Innervate about 3-4% before your raid is planning to make one of the bosses activate Tempest Caller. As soon as the damage starts, use Tranquility, then follow up with Wild Growth and Flourish immediately after.
- The entire raid will be healing immune after one of the bosses activates Void Stone and gets the Umbral Shell shield. You can spend this time helping your raid bring it down.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
- You can and should soak Void Crash once it gets smaller to help your damage dealers move less, just like on The Restless Cabal.
- Save your cooldowns for damage dealers using their Storm of Annihilation. Start with Incarnation: Tree of Life and Innervate while the adds are still at 80-90% Health. As soon as the damage starts, use Tranquility, then follow up with Wild Growth and Flourish immediately after.
- Players getting hit by 2 stacks of Piercing Gaze of N'Zoth will take substantial damage over 8 seconds.
- Players with Insatiable Torment will be healing immune.
- You can use Typhoon and Ursol's Vortex to group up Primordial Mindbender.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 18 Apr. 2019: Updated tips for both bosses. .
- 15 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
More Druid Guides
Guides from Other Classes
FROM THE DRUID FORUMS
- PvP Play with the Blues on the 10.1 PTR: March 31st
- Aberrus Raid Testing Schedule: March 30 - April 28
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 28th
- Upcoming 10.1 PTR Changes to Class Tier Sets: March 28th
- Dragonflight 10.1, Season 2 New and Removed Mythic+ Affixes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Development Notes, March 28th: Old Mythic+ Affixes Removed, New Ones Added
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1