Paladin Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Paladin Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Paladin Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Plate wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Shadowghast Breastplate;
- Shadowghast Sabatons;
- Shadowghast Gauntlets;
- Shadowghast Helm;
- Shadowghast Greaves;
- Shadowghast Pauldrons;
- Shadowghast Waistguard;
- Shadowghast Armguards;
- Grim-Veiled Cape.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Paladin Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Paladin Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- From Dusk till Dawn (Head/Shoulder) — When you reach 5 Holy Power, you gain Blessing of Dawn that increases damage and healing by 6% for 10 seconds. When you reach 0 Holy Power, you gain Blessing of Dusk that reduces damage taken by 6% for 10 seconds.
- The Magistrate's Judgment (Neck/Chest) — Judgment has a 50% chance to reduce the cost of your next Holy Power spender by 1.
- Uther's Guard (Wrist/Finger) — Your Blessing of Freedom, Blessing of Sacrifice, Blessing of Spellwarding, and Blessing of Protection cooldowns are reduced by 1 second per Holy Power spent.
Holy Paladin Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Holy Paladins.
- Inflorescence of the Sunwell (Back/Feet) — Infusion of Light has 1 additional charge and its effects are increased by 20%.
- Liadrin's Fury Reborn (Waist/Feet) — Casting Avenging Wrath or any Forbearance ability grants 5 Holy Power.
- Shadowbreaker, Dawn of the Sun (Shoulder/Hands) — Light of Dawn's range is increased to 40 yards, and all allies inside your Light of Dawn receive 10% increased healing from your spells for 6 seconds.
- Shock Barrier (Legs/Feet) — Holy Shock protects the target with a shield of Holy Light for 18 seconds, absorbing up to (80% of Holy Spell Power) damage every 6 seconds.
Protection Paladin Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Protection Paladins in Shadowlands.
- Bulwark of Righteous Fury (Shoulder/Finger) — Each target hit by Avenger's Shield increases the damage of your next Shield of the Righteous by 40%.
- Holy Avenger's Engraved Sigil (Head/Waist) — Your Avenger's Shield has a 50% chance to have its cooldown instantly reset when used.
- Reign of Endless Kings (Wrist/Hands) — When you drop below 20% health, you become infused with Guardian of Ancient Kings for 4 seconds. This cannot occur again for 45 seconds.
- The Ardent Protector's Sanctum (Neck/Wrist) — Reduces the damage taken while Ardent Defender is active by an additional 10%, and when you activate Ardent Defender, it will also apply to the nearest ally within 15 yards.
Retribution Paladin Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Retribution Paladins.
- Badge of the Mad Paragon (Head/Hands) — Hammer of Wrath extends Avenging Wrath by 2 seconds and deals 20% additional damage.
- Final Verdict (Back/Chest) — Replaces Templar's Verdict with Final Verdict, a devastating strike that deals (194% of Attack Power) Holy damage. Has a 50% chance to activate Hammer of Wrath and reset its cooldown.
- Relentless Inquisitor (Back/Legs) — Spending Holy Power grants you 20 Haste per Holy Power spent for 12 seconds, stacking up to 20 times.
- Tempest of the Lightbringer (Waist/Legs) — Projects Divine Storm forward 20 yards, damaging all enemies in its path. Also increases damage dealt by Divine Storm by 20%.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated with Shock Barrier and renaming of the Arbiter's Judgment.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated based on Beta Build 35256.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?