Paladin Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Paladin Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Paladin Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Paladin-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Paladin Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Paladin Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Of Dusk and Dawn (Head/Shoulder) — When you reach 5 Holy Power, you gain Blessing of Dawn that increases damage and healing by 6% for 8 seconds. When you reach 0 Holy Power, you gain Blessing of Dusk that reduces damage taken by 3% for 8 seconds.
- The Mad Paragon (Waist/Feet) — Hammer of Wrath deals 30% additional damage and extends the duration of Crusade and Avenging Crusader and Avenging Wrath by 1 second
- The Magistrate's Judgment (Wrist/Finger) — Judgment has a 60% chance (Holy), 45% chance (Protection), 75% chance (Retribution) to reduce the cost of your next Holy Power spender by 1.
- Uther's Devotion (Neck/Chest) — Your Blessing of Freedom, Blessing of Sacrifice, Blessing of Spellwarding, and Blessing of Protection cooldowns are reduced by 1 second per Holy Power spent.
Holy Paladin Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Holy Paladins.
- Inflorescence of the Sunwell (Back/Feet) — Infusion of Light has 1 additional charge and its effects are increased by 20%.
- Maraad's Dying Breath (Chest/Finger) — Healing with Light of Dawn causes your next Light of the Martyr to also heal your Beacon of Light. Each ally healed by Light of Dawn increases Light of the Martyr healing by 10%.
- Shadowbreaker, Dawn of the Sun (Shoulder/Hands) — Light of Dawn's range is increased to 40 yards, and all allies inside your Light of Dawn benefit from Mastery: Lightbringer as though they were within 10 yards for 6 seconds. Word of Glory receives 50% increased benefit from your Mastery.
- Shock Barrier (Legs/Feet) — Holy Shock protects the target with a shield of Holy Light for 18 seconds, absorbing up to (20% of Holy Spell Power) damage every 6 seconds. Can protect up to 5 targets.
Protection Paladin Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Protection Paladins in Shadowlands.
- Bulwark of Righteous Fury (Shoulder/Finger) — Avenger's Shield increases the damage of your next Shield of the Righteous by 30% for each target hit by Avenger's Shield, stacking up to 5 times, and increases its radius by 6 yards.
- Holy Avenger's Engraved Sigil (Head/Waist) — Your Avenger's Shield has a 35% chance to have its cooldown instantly reset when used.
- Reign of Endless Kings (Wrist/Hands) — When you drop below 20% health, you become infused with Guardian of Ancient Kings for 4 seconds. This cannot occur again for 45 seconds.
- The Ardent Protector's Sanctum (Neck/Wrist) — Reduces the damage taken while Ardent Defender is active by an additional 10%, and when you activate Ardent Defender, it will also apply to the nearest ally within 15 yards.
Retribution Paladin Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Retribution Paladins.
- Final Verdict (Back/Chest) — Replaces Templar's Verdict
with Final Verdict, a devastating strike that deals (194% of Attack Power)
Holy damage. Has a 15% chance to activate Hammer of Wrath
and reset its cooldown.
- Source: Memory of the Final Verdict — Drops from World Boss Valinor, the Light of Eons.
- Relentless Inquisitor (Back/Legs) — Spending Holy Power grants you 1% haste per finisher for 12 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Tempest of the Lightbringer (Waist/Legs) — Divine Storm projects an additional wave of light, striking all enemies up to 20 yards in front of you for 20% of Divine Storm's damage.
- Vanguard's Momentum (Head/Hands) — Hammer of Wrath has 1 extra charge, and increases Holy damage done by 3% for 8 seconds, stacking 3 times.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 20 Nov. 2020: Relentless Inquisitor nerfed.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 04 Oct. 2020: Maraad's Dying Breath power added.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Relentless Inquisitor and Shock Barrier adjustments for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated with Shock Barrier and renaming of the Arbiter's Judgment.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated based on Beta Build 35256.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Shadowlands User Metacritic Score Is... Problematic
- Doubleagent Is Back at It, Already Level 53
- Naxxramas and Changes to the Scourge Event in WoW Classic
- Naxxramas Movie Teaser by IKedit
- Collect 810 Soul Ash to Craft First Legendary Next Week
- Legendary Powers Catch-Up System in Shadowlands
- The Only Realm First Achievement of Shadowlands
- Glory of the Shadowlands Hero Has Already Been Completed