Torghast Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Torghast Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- A brief description of each wing is now available before embarking on any given Torghast run.
- To better increase your odds of success, a recommended Item Level will now be displayed when selecting which Layer difficulty to attempt.
- The amount of enemies on multiple floors has been reduced.
You will find out more about Torghast in our dedicated guide.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Page added.
- The Grim Fate of Mekgineer Thermaplugg in Patch 9.1
- Pirate Dragon Mount: Yay or Nay?
- Shadowlands 9.0.5 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings and Analysis: Week 6: Major and Chaotic Changes
- The Lucky Ones: 2 Mounts from 1 Gul'dan Kill, Somehow Beaten by an Insane Paragon Chest
- Character Transfers Temporarily Closed in WoW Classic
- Will Torghast Have a New Currency in Patch 9.1?
- The Lowest Mythic Wipe in WoW History?
- Patch 9.1 Raid Testing Schedule: April 22nd