Havoc Demon Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Havoc Demon Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Havoc Demon Hunter
2. Best Enchants for Havoc Demon Hunter
You can also use Enchant Weapon - Gale-Force Striking in pure single target situations, but this will regularly be outperformed in AoE encounters by the Navigation alternatives.
Note that you want one of each of these Weapon enchants, rather than doubling up on them. It does not matter which hand you place which enchant on.
3. Consumables for Havoc Demon Hunters
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Havoc
Flask of the Currents should be used as your flask.
3.2. Best Food for Havoc
3.3. Augment Runes for Havoc
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated for Gale-Force Striking buff.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Item Level Cap Staying at 425 for Crucible of Storms
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 26th
- This Week in WoW: March 26th
- Hide All Slots Except Pants Option Coming in Patch 8.2
- Loot Trading in Classic WoW
- Draught of Ten Lands Exploit Ban Wave: March 22nd
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Live Developer Q&A Roundup: March 21st
- Help with Outlaw
- Holy - Infusion of Light Question
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Prismatic Socket
- Brawler's Guild - Sanoriak
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.1