Havoc Demon Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Havoc Demon Hunter, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Havoc Demon Hunter
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Havoc Demon Hunter, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Havoc Demon Hunter
Due to secondary stat diminishing returns, your gems may fluctuate depending on what is currently present on your gear. However, the most likely ideal choice is Quick Jewel Cluster or Versatile Jewel Cluster (or the cheaper Quick Jewel Doublet/ Versatile Jewel Doublet) for extra Haste or Versatility.
Best Enchants for Havoc Demon Hunter
Switching out Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation for Enchant Weapon - Lightless Force is useful for cleave and AoE situations, but always try to make sure to maintain one instance of Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance. The hand enchanted with each does not matter.
What Cloak enchant you pick is personal choice, but we recommend Avoidance for the extra damage reduction.
Consumables for Havoc Demon Hunters
Best Flasks and Potions for Havoc
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask.
Cosmic Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Havoc
Currently, whenever possible, you should use the Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism, if provided by your group. Alternatively, if using your own food, you should be using the Haste or Versatility food: Tenebrous Crown Roast Aspic/ Steak a la Mode (though this may vary slightly depending on your gear).
Augment Runes for Havoc
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes (or the permanent Eternal Augment Rune) to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of the consumable runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 19 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Page updated for Patch 9.0.5; added Versatility ring enchants for clarity.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th
- Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: May 17th
- Tauren Rogues Wearing Tier 1-6 Sets (Including Warglaives)
- Dracthyr Look-Alike Spotted in Vanilla WoW Art Book
- Technically PvP Podcast Episode 154: Shadowlands Season 3 Healing Issues
- Speculation About Encrypted Content in Patch 9.2.5