Havoc Demon Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Best Gems for Havoc Demon Hunter
Best Enchants for Havoc Demon Hunter
You can also use Enchant Weapon - Gale-Force Striking in pure single target situations, but this will regularly be outperformed in AoE encounters by the Navigation alternatives if not using a Demon Blades-oriented build.
Consumables for Havoc Demon Hunters
Best Flasks and Potions for Havoc
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used as your flask.
Potion of Unbridled Fury should be used as your damage potion.
Abyssal Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Havoc
Augment Runes for Havoc
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 13 Jan. 2020: Updated for 8.3.
- 16 Jul. 2019: Altered to recommend Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Made another pass to further update the page.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms release and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated for Gale-Force Striking buff.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Jailer Hound Mounts in Shadowlands
- Original WoW Designer on World Buffs and Their Creation/Purpose
- The Man of a Hundred Armor Sets: the Handclaw Interview
- Naked Paladin One-Shotting the Horde
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: Class Changes
- Unique Icy Veins Death Knight Armor Set by Handclaw
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: New Anima Powers
- Shade Beast Mounts in Shadowlands