Havoc Demon Hunter DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Havoc Demon Hunters in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to use and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Havoc Demon Hunter Racial Bonus Simulation
Due to Havoc only having one race option per faction, we do not feel Racial simulations are necessary to represent due to there being no player choice in what is played outside of the faction chosen.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- The Shadowlands User Metacritic Score Is... Problematic
- Doubleagent Is Back at It, Already Level 53
- Naxxramas and Changes to the Scourge Event in WoW Classic
- Naxxramas Movie Teaser by IKedit
- Collect 810 Soul Ash to Craft First Legendary Next Week
- Legendary Powers Catch-Up System in Shadowlands
- The Only Realm First Achievement of Shadowlands
- Glory of the Shadowlands Hero Has Already Been Completed