Havoc Demon Hunter DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Havoc Demon Hunters in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
1. Disclaimer Page
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Azerite armor to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
2. Havoc Demon Hunter Racial Bonus Simulation
Due to Havoc only having one race option per faction, we do not feel Racial simulations are necessary to represent due to there being no player choice in what is played outside of the faction chosen.
3. Havoc Demon Hunter Azerite Outer Ring Simulation
4. Havoc Demon Hunter Azerite Middle Ring Simulation
5. Havoc Demon Hunter Trinket Simulations
6. Havoc Demon Hunter Weapon Enchant Simulations
7. Launch Disclaimer
Note that during launch, many of these simulations are preliminary, and as such are subject to change as alterations occur within APLs, community tool updates, and SimulationCraft updates. This page will be maintained as much as possible to reflect this.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated weapon simulation enchants for the Gale-Force Striking buff.
- New Store Fox Mount: Vulpine Familiar
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 12th
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #31
- New Food in Patch 8.1
- Artifact Power Catchup Disabled Until January 22nd
- Item Level 385 Crafted Gear Now Requires the Profession to Equip in Patch 8.1
- This Week in WoW: December 11th
- Patch 8.1: List of Known Issues
- Marksmanship Hunter PvP 7.2
- Bilescourge Bombers better than Demonic Strange?
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Top 3 BfA addons must have
- 5 year absence (Oct. 2013) needs help getting back right. Holy/Ret
- Holy Paladin 8.0.1
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1