Havoc Demon Hunter DPS Simulations — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Havoc Demon Hunters in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.7.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what trinkets to use and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simulating Havoc Demon Hunter in Mythic+
Havoc dungeon simulations are generally quite robust and can use either the Dungeon Slice or Hectic Add Cleave profiles to generate a rough estimate of performance. These will be slightly less accurate than bespoke sims or a composite of individual situations, but will give a strong indication of item strength and are recommended.
Havoc Demon Hunter Racial Bonus Simulation
Due to Havoc only having one race option per faction, we do not feel Racial simulations are necessary to represent due to them performing virtually identically. Even with cross-faction being introduced, your choice is mostly cosmetic between the two.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed and updated with dungeon simulation section for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Page reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
More Demon Hunter Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- PvP Play with the Blues on the 10.1 PTR: March 31st
- Aberrus Raid Testing Schedule: March 30 - April 28
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 28th
- Upcoming 10.1 PTR Changes to Class Tier Sets: March 28th
- Dragonflight 10.1, Season 2 New and Removed Mythic+ Affixes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Development Notes, March 28th: Old Mythic+ Affixes Removed, New Ones Added
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1