Restoration Shaman Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Shaman in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Restoration Shamans
2. Best Enchants for Restoration Shamans
3. Consumables for Restoration Shamans
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Battle Potion of Intellect. This last potion should be used just before pulling, so that you can also use Potion of Replenishment during the encounter itself.
Coastal Healing Potion should be used alongside Healthstones for emergency healing. Coastal Mana Potion can be used instead of Potion of Replenishment during the fight if you need instant Mana restoration.
3.2. Best Food for Restoration
3.3. Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1, Coastal Surge is no longer recommended.
- 05 Sep. 2018: Updated weapon enchants to recommend Coastal Surge or Deadly Navigation.
- 27 Aug. 2018: Updated weapon enchant.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 04 Aug. 2018: Added page.
- WoW Esports in 2019
- PvP Season 1: Arena and RBG Title Cutoffs
- Tides of Vengeance Part II: Survival Guide
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Class Changes
- BfA PvP Season 2 Preview [Official]
- Tools of the Trade in Patch 8.1.5
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Empowered Moonkin Form
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Any Demon Hunter Discords out there?
- Feral Druid 8.1
- Warrior Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Guardian Druid 8.1
- Need help with BoS
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.1