Restoration Shaman Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Shaman, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Restoration Shaman Healer enchants and consumables.
However, to simplify things, Critical Strike enchants and gems will, in a vacuum always be a good option for maximizing throughput as a Restoration Shaman. If you PvP or care about your survivability too (say, in Mythic Raiding), go with Versatility, instead!
Best Gems and Enchants for Restoration Shamans
Best Enchants for Restoration Shamans
|Cloak||Enchant Cloak - Fortified Leech|
|Bracers||Enchant Bracers - Eternal Intellect|
|Boots||Enchant Boots - Speed of Soul|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance|
For a better understanding of why these specific enchants and gems are recommended, check out detailed stats guide below.
Consumables for Restoration Shamans
Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Spectral Flask of Power is the flask of choice in Shadowlands. Use Potion of Spiritual Clarity to regenerate Mana if you can afford the downtime. Potion of Spectral Intellect or Potion of Divine Awakening are strong throughput options if you do not need the Mana, and Spiritual Mana Potion is the emergency / budget Mana recovery option.
Best Food for Restoration
If possible, use the large feast ( Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism), otherwise, use Critical Strike or Versatility food ( Spinefin Souffle and Fries or Steak a la Mode). Butterscotch Marinated Ribs and Sweet Silvergill Sausages are the cheap options.
Other Consumables for Restoration
Tome of the Still Mind are also useful to carry around in order to swap talents on the fly.
Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 25 Dec. 2020: Added the 30 primary stat chest enchant as a good raw throughput option.
- 21 Dec. 2020: Fixed a small typo about Augment Runes in Shadowlands, thanks for the heads up, Kyle! Added Shadowcore Oil as a good Oil option.
- 03 Dec. 2020: Removed the BFA int gem after nerfs.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Added more consumables and enchants, as well as information on when to use each.
- 28 Nov. 2020: Added the new augment runes.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes