Restoration Shaman Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Restoration Shaman Healer enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Restoration Shamans
Best Enchants for Restoration Shamans
Consumables for Restoration Shamans
Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Superior Battle Potion of Intellect. This last potion should be used just before pulling, so that you can also use Potion of Replenishment during the encounter itself.
Abyssal Healing Potion should be used alongside Healthstones for emergency healing. Coastal Mana Potion can be used instead of Potion of Replenishment during the fight if you need instant Mana restoration.
Best Food for Restoration
You should eat from the Famine Evaluator And Snack Table (or the cheaper Sanguinated Feast / even cheaper Galley Banquet) when possible, and otherwise Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" is the best individual food ( Honey-Glazed Haunches and Kul Tiramisu are cheap alternatives).
Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 25 Apr. 2020: Added Honey-Glazed Haunches as a cheaper food option.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3 and added the new infinite rune.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated with the new consumables of Patch 8.2.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 26 Jan. 2019: Updated for Battle of Dazar'alor.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1, Coastal Surge is no longer recommended.
- 05 Sep. 2018: Updated weapon enchants to recommend Coastal Surge or Deadly Navigation.
- 27 Aug. 2018: Updated weapon enchant.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 04 Aug. 2018: Added page.
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Suspensions Coming for Green Scepter Shard Griefing
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- The Great Vault Mythic Dungeons Item Choices Explained
- Patch 8.3.7 and Classic Hotfixes: July 31st
- Ectoplasmic Distiller Hotfix: July 31st
- Night Elf Male Blindfold Customization Option in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.1 Build 35360: Class Changes