Restoration Shaman Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Shaman in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Restoration Shamans
2. Best Enchants for Restoration Shamans
3. Consumables for Restoration Shamans
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Battle Potion of Intellect. This last potion should be used just before pulling, so that you can also use Potion of Replenishment during the encounter itself.
Coastal Healing Potion should be used alongside Healthstones for emergency healing. Coastal Mana Potion can be used instead of Potion of Replenishment during the fight if you need instant Mana restoration.
3.2. Best Food for Restoration
You should eat from the Bountiful Captain's Feast or Sanguinated Feast (or the cheaper Galley Banquet) when possible, and otherwise Boralus Blood Sausage is the best individual food. Those aside, you can eat Critical Strike food ( Honey-Glazed Haunches or the cheaper Kul Tiramisu).
3.3. Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 26 Jan. 2019: Updated for Battle of Dazar'alor.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1, Coastal Surge is no longer recommended.
- 05 Sep. 2018: Updated weapon enchants to recommend Coastal Surge or Deadly Navigation.
- 27 Aug. 2018: Updated weapon enchant.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 04 Aug. 2018: Added page.
- Hide All Slots Except Pants Option Coming in Patch 8.2
- Loot Trading in Classic WoW
- Draught of Ten Lands Exploit Ban Wave: March 22nd
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Live Developer Q&A Roundup: March 21st
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Tiger's Peak Arena Temporarily Disabled
- Crucible of Storms Item Tuning
- Prismatic Socket
- Brawler's Guild - Sanoriak
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.1
- Contact player-different server
- looking for a late night raiding guild
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....