Shadow Priest DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Shadow Priest in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Shadow Priest
2. Best Enchants for Shadow Priest
3. Consumables for Shadow Priest
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Shadow
Potion of Rising Death is the best choice of potion in single-target situations, provided you are at least 20 yards or more away from your target. Otherwise, you want to be using Battle Potion of Intellect for single-target. For multi-target you always want to be using Battle Potion of Intellect.
Flask of Endless Fathoms is our flask of choice.
3.2. Best Food for Shadow
3.3. Augment Runes for Shadow
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 04 Oct. 2018: Updated Potion of Rising Death description based on recent hotfixes.
- 11 Sep. 2018: Updated outdated information.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Added Deadly Navigation as possible weapon enchant.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing Rescheduled to February 22nd
- Zandalari Troll Racial Nerfs Coming Soon
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29418: Class Changes & Highlights
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 20th
- Upcoming Windwalker Monk Fists of Fury Change in Patch 8.1.5
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Patch 8.1.5 Allied Races & Faction Change Clarifications
- Zandalari Troll Embrace the Loa Racial & Shrines
- Fury Warrior 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1
- Galecaller's boon use.
- Fury Warrior needs help
- The Help My DPS Thread
- Mission Table - Champions Guide
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1