Shadow Priest DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Shadow Priest, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Shadow Priest DPS enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Shadow Priest
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Shadow Priest, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Shadow Priest
Best Enchants for Shadow Priest
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Eternal Insight|
|Cloak||Enchant Cloak - Fortified Speed|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracers - Eternal Intellect|
Enchants and gems will change based on your current gear, make sure you sim yourself regularly to get an idea of what to use for the various situations.
Consumables for Shadow Priest
Best Flasks and Potions for Shadow
Potion of Phantom Fire is the current best choice of potion in both single-target and multi-target situations.
Spectral Flask of Power is our flask of choice.
Best Food for Shadow
For all cases where you want to food buff, you should always use the Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism. If you are just doing solo content or do not have any feasts on-hand, you can substitute with Tenebrous Crown Roast Aspic or Spinefin Souffle and Fries.
Augment Runes for Shadow
Currently, there is only a single Augment Rune in the game in the form of Veiled Augment Rune, which you should use whenever possible for the extra Intellect.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Update for new Shadowlands consumables and enchants.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Covenant Switching Issue Should Be Finally Fixed
- WARNING: Soul Ash Will NOT Be Mailed to You
- War Mode On and Off Players in Oribos Will Be Visible to Each Other
- Ion Hazzikostas on Covenant Switch Hotfix Not Working
- Blizzard Collecting Feedback About The Maw Through In-Game NPC
- Wildseed Cradle Mount + Take the Ardenweald Skybox with You Wherever You Go
- Blizzard's Official Threads of Fate Preview
- Obliterating the Horde with an Army of Cats