Shadow Priest DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Shadow Priests in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.5.
Simming Yourself with Raidbots
Raidbots is an online tool that lets you simulate and compare gear, traits, talents and more for your character. In modern WoW, it is an essential tool in optimizing your performance. Every high-end and self-respecting DPS player uses Raidbots on some level to figure out what they should use. It is extremely simple to use and we have a complete guide for it that you can access with the link below.
How to Sim as a Shadow Priest
Use this video to learn how to best sim yourself as a Shadow Priest, and what the various options mean while simming.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character.
WarcraftPriests Sim Repository
If you are looking for the cutting edge always up to date simulations, check out the public GitHub repo for Shadow Priests that contains sims for anything you can think of related to Shadow Priests! There is a corresponding Charts page as well if you prefer that view.
Shadow Priest Racial Bonus Simulation
Keep in mind that own DPS gains will be different, however the difference between races is fairly small regardless. In most cases, you can simply pick which race looks best to you with minimal disruption to your damage output.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5; no changes are needed.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1; no changes are needed.
- 05 Jan. 2021: Added embedded video to the page.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page reviewed for Shadowlands launch and no changes needed.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Sylvanas Model Remains Encrypted in Patch 9.2 Build 41257
- Zereth Mortis Was in Plain Sight Long Before Patch 9.2
- New Datamined Gladiator's Echoing Resolve PvP Talent in Patch 9.2
- New Incubus / Succubus Warlock Items in Patch 9.2
- Updated Sepulcher of the First Ones Boss Descriptions
- The Jailer's Mace Has Some... Interesting Animations
- Patch 9.1.5 Hotfixes: December 1st
- Patch 9.2 Realms Will Remain Offline Until Tomorrow
- Laughing Skull Orcs Reputation Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter Shadowlands
- The God-Queen's Fury (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- End of the Risen Threat (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- The Highlord's Return (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- An Impossible Foe (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- Feltotem's Fall (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- Closing the Eye (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)