Arcane Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Arcane Mage affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Arcane Mage in Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination
This page will go over how the changes from Patch 9.1 will affect Arcane Mages, specifically how the changes impact the playstyle, best Legendaries, Covenants, etc. If you are simply interested in what the current changes are for Arcane Mage in 9.1, you can instead read our full list of changes to the entire Mage class on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content in Patch 9.1, you can also check out our Patch 9.1 Overview page.
Best Covenant in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
Kyrian was already the best Covenant near the end of Patch 9.0.5, and 9.1 has not changed this.
Best Talents in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
The best talents have not changed with 9.1.
Best Legendary in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
None of the new Covenant Legendaries are better than the existing 9.0 Legendaries, nor has the best Legendary changed from Arcane Harmony.>
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 13 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 raid release.
- 25 Apr. 2021: Page Created.
More Mage Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 5th: Class Tuning
- Dragonflight Season 2 DPS Log Rankings for Aberrus, Week 4: the Mythic Switch
- Price Update on WoW Services & Subscription Options in Ukraine and Turkey
- Leveling Improvements Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite