Arcane Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Arcane Mage affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Arcane Mage in Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination
This page will go over how the changes from Patch 9.1 will affect Arcane Mages, specifically how the changes impact the playstyle, best Legendaries, Covenants, etc. If you are simply interested in what the current changes are for Arcane Mage in 9.1, you can instead read our full list of changes to the entire Mage class on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content in Patch 9.1, you can also check out our Patch 9.1 Overview page.
Best Covenant in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
Kyrian was already the best Covenant near the end of Patch 9.0.5, and 9.1 has not changed this.
Best Talents in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
The best talents have not changed with 9.1.
Best Legendary in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
None of the new Covenant Legendaries are better than the existing 9.0 Legendaries, nor has the best Legendary changed from Arcane Harmony.>
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 13 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 raid release.
- 25 Apr. 2021: Page Created.
- Awesome Hard Mode 4 Ahn'Qiraj Season of Mastery World First Clear Video
- Anduin as the Lich King (AI-Generated Art Piece)
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Invite Wave Went Out
- Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes: June 24th - Class Tuning
- Upcoming Class Tuning: June 28th
- Will Dragonflight Release in November 2022?
- Dragonflight Pre-Order Pet Double the Size of the Player Character
- Naxxramas New Season of Mastery Features Teased