Arcane Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Arcane Mage affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Arcane Mage in Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination
This page will go over how the changes from Patch 9.1 will affect Arcane Mages, specifically how the changes impact the playstyle, best Legendaries, Covenants, etc. If you are simply interested in what the current changes are for Arcane Mage in 9.1, you can instead read our full list of changes to the entire Mage class on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content in Patch 9.1, you can also check out our Patch 9.1 Overview page.
Best Covenant in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
Kyrian was already the best Covenant near the end of Patch 9.0.5, and 9.1 has not changed this.
Best Talents in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
The best talents have not changed with 9.1.
Best Legendary in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
None of the new Covenant Legendaries are better than the existing 9.0 Legendaries, nor has the best Legendary changed from Arcane Harmony.>
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 13 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 raid release.
- 25 Apr. 2021: Page Created.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)