Arcane Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Arcane Mage affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Arcane Mage in Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination
This page will go over how the changes from Patch 9.1 will affect Arcane Mages, specifically how the changes impact the playstyle, best Legendaries, Covenants, etc. If you are simply interested in what the current changes are for Arcane Mage in 9.1, you can instead read our full list of changes to the entire Mage class on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content in Patch 9.1, you can also check out our Patch 9.1 Overview page.
Best Covenant in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
Kyrian was already the best Covenant near the end of Patch 9.0.5, and 9.1 has not changed this.
Best Talents in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
The best talents have not changed with 9.1.
Best Legendary in Patch 9.1 for Arcane Mage
None of the new Covenant Legendaries are better than the existing 9.0 Legendaries, nor has the best Legendary changed from Arcane Harmony.>
- 13 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 raid release.
- 25 Apr. 2021: Page Created.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour