Arms Warrior WeakAuras Guide — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, we go over the recomended WeakAuras that can help you play your Arms Warrior to its full potential. Updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
WeakAuras for Arms Warriors
On this page, we will list some useful WeakAuras for Arms Warriors, as well as some that are recommended for DPS players in general.
If you are unfamiliar with WeakAuras, it is an extremely powerful and popular AddOn that lets you make customized displays for everything in the game. This includes buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, Focus, other resources, and almost everything else you can imagine.
To import a WeakAura, follow one of our links to the Wago.io website. Once you arrive, you can click the "Copy WeakAura Import String" button.
With it saved to your clipboard, log into the game and type the /wa command into the chat box. Go to "Import" and press Ctrl+V to paste in the key you have copied. Import the group and you are finished!
Using WeakAuras and knowing a little about how it works is almost mandatory for any serious raider.
Recommended WeakAura Collections for Arms Warriors
AfenarUI combines Rage bar with all major ability and cooldown trackers, replacing the majority of your action bars with a more compact UI that is easier to keep track of, for both Arms and Fury.
Titania's Arms Warrior
Titania's Arms Warrior is another all in one package for replacing action bars with a centralized layout that shows all important abilities, cooldowns, and a swing timer, as well as important buffs and debuffs, just for Arms.
Recommended Rotation WeakAuras for Arms Warriors
These are a few WeakAuras that we deem essential to playing your Arms Warrior optimally. You do not need all of them, but having any WeakAura for keeping track of your buffs and debuffs is absolutely necessary, while better tracking of Rage is simply helpful.
Recommended Quality-of-Life WeakAuras for Warriors
Thr's Raid CD Tracker helps keep track of raid CDs for better timing your Rallying Cry.
Dieman's Cooldown Tracker just helps keep track of important cooldowns, rather than all abilities in the rotation, for players who already have good action bars setup and only want cooldown reminders.
Recommended Raid/Dungeon WeakAuras for DPS Players
Interrupt Tracker does exactly what it says by helping track interrupts, to not overlap or miss your spot in a rotation.
PhoGuild's Raid Ability Timeline is a WeakAura that replaces your BigWigs/Deadly Boss Mod bars with a scrolling list of raid/dungeon boss abilities. It provides an excellent and concise view of what is coming up next in the encounter.
Causese's Ny'alotha WeakAura Pack is a huge WeakAura collection that includes trackers and timers for all kinds of boss abilities. It is not meant to replace your boss mod AddOn, but instead it provides additional, useful information for the fight.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2