Outlaw Rogue DPS Uldir Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Outlaw Rogue for each boss of the following raid: Uldir. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Outlaw Rogue in Uldir
This page will focus on how a Outlaw Rogue can optimize its performance on the raid bosses in the Uldir raid, and not on an actual raid strategy for the bosses. Initially, this page will focus on Heroic mode and lower, however, as more bosses are being killed on Mythic, the guide will also include optimizations for Mythic bosses.
Outlaw Rogues are looking to be a competitive choice in Uldir, due to their strong burst DPS. The fact that a number of fights play well with Outlaw damage patterns helps greatly.
More Taloc Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on Taloc
- If you get targeted by Plasma Discharge, use Grappling Hook to quickly jump out of the raid, drop the blood, and move back in with Sprint.
- Use Cloak of Shadows to clear Plasma Discharge if you get targeted during Adrenaline Rush.
More M.O.T.H.E.R. Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on M.O.T.H.E.R.
- Sprint can be useful to stay on bosses longer during Wind Tunnel. Blade Rush can also help, due to the mini-charge functionality.
- Uldir Defensive Beam can be immuned with Cloak of Shadows if you get caught out of position.
- Use Kick and Between the Eyes to stop Clinging Corruption's Remnants of Corruption cast.
More Fetid Devourer Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on Fetid Devourer
- You can use Blade Rush and Grappling Hook to get back to the boss, if you get knocked back by Shockwave Stomp/
Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth
More Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth
- Hold on to Blade Rush if Silithid Warriors are going to spawn soon.
- Use Kick and Between the Eyes to stop Nerubian Voidweavers's Void Bolt cast.
- If you get targeted by Roiling Deceit, use Grappling Hook to quickly jump out of the raid, drop the debuff, and move back in with Sprint.
More Vectis Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on Vectis
- Plague Amalgams are the priority target and should be switched to as fast as possible.
- During the submerged phase, if any Plague Bombs spawn close to the boss, it is best to use Cloak of Shadows, as it can be very challenging to dodge blood waves.
More Zul, Reborn Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on Zul, Reborn
- Focus your attention on killing Nazmani Bloodhexers as quickly as possible.
- If you get targeted by Dark Revelation, use Grappling Hook to quickly jump out of the raid towards the outside of the room, before the debuff expires.
Mythrax the Unraveler
More Mythrax the Unraveler Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on Mythrax the Unraveler
- If you get targeted by Imminent Ruin, use Grappling Hook to quickly jump out of the raid, towards the outside of the room.
- You can negate Imminent Ruin with Cloak of Shadows.
- Stun Visions of Madness with Between the Eyes and interrupt Mind Flay with Kick.
More G'huun Guides on Icy Veins
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on G'huun
- Outlaw Rogues are an average choice for the upstairs mini-game, because Grappling Hook is decent, but not amazing, for carrying Power Matrix.
- If you get targeted by Explosive Corruption use Grappling Hook to quickly jump out of the raid, drop the debuff, and move back in with Sprint.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Added boss spec-specific tips.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added (placeholder for now).
More Rogue Guides
Guides from Other Classes
FROM THE ROGUE FORUMS
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1