Carapace of N'Zoth Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Carapace of N'Zoth is the penultimate boss in Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Carapace of N'Zoth is unlocked after killing Vexiona, Ra-den the Despoiled, Il'gynoth, Corruption Reborn. Killing Carapace of N'Zoth unlocks the last boss of the instance: N'Zoth the Corruptor.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Carapace of N'Zoth: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
At the center of Ny'alotha stands a dread mountain of flesh, teeming with eyes and tendrils of unfettered corruption. Madness itself seeps from the writhing mass, eroding the sanity of all who approach it. This is the heart of the Black Empire, N'Zoth's seat of power, the body of a god.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Carapace of N'Zoth, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Carapace of N'Zoth encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer Resets to Stay as They Are for Now
- Ny'alotha the Waking City Raid Finder Wing 3 Now Open
- Second Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build Shipped This Week
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Updates, Specifics for February 25th Horrific Visions Changes
- Class Balance Changes Update: Death Knights and Monks
- End of Fall of the Lich King Remastered Cinematic
- How Addons Affect Raid Design - A Morgan Day Interview
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Fire Mage PvP 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Fury Warrior 8.3
- Assassination Rogue 8.3
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.3
- Titan Research Archive
- Unholy Aoe Question