Carapace of N'Zoth Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Carapace of N'Zoth is the penultimate boss in Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Carapace of N'Zoth is unlocked after killing Vexiona, Ra-den the Despoiled, Il'gynoth, Corruption Reborn. Killing Carapace of N'Zoth unlocks the last boss of the instance: N'Zoth the Corruptor.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Carapace of N'Zoth: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
At the center of Ny'alotha stands a dread mountain of flesh, teeming with eyes and tendrils of unfettered corruption. Madness itself seeps from the writhing mass, eroding the sanity of all who approach it. This is the heart of the Black Empire, N'Zoth's seat of power, the body of a god.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Carapace of N'Zoth, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Carapace of N'Zoth encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th