The Hivemind Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
The Hivemind is a boss in the second wing of Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. The Hivemind unlocks after killing Wrathion, the Black Emperor, Maut, and The Prophet Skitra. Killing the Hivemind unlocks Ra-den the Despoiled.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on the Hivemind: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Locked in a contest of wills, the generals Ka'zir and Tek'ris constantly vie for dominance over their fellow aqir. As they wrest control away from one another, the hive shifts its tactics and obeys each of their commands with fervent loyalty.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for The Hivemind, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from The Hivemind encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Useful Soul Ash Macro
- Spit Emote No Longer Works If You Have Someone Targeted on Burning Crusade Classic PTR
- 40 Paladins Versus 40 Priests
- Lady Vashj Is the Personificantion of Timegating
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 29th
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Now on the PTR
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: Blue and Yellow, Together Again
- The Last Time Each Spec Has Been in a World First Kill