The Hivemind Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
The Hivemind is a boss in the second wing of Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. The Hivemind unlocks after killing Wrathion, the Black Emperor, Maut, and The Prophet Skitra. Killing the Hivemind unlocks Ra-den the Despoiled.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on the Hivemind: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Locked in a contest of wills, the generals Ka'zir and Tek'ris constantly vie for dominance over their fellow aqir. As they wrest control away from one another, the hive shifts its tactics and obeys each of their commands with fervent loyalty.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for The Hivemind, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from The Hivemind encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Complete "That's the Spirit" Achievement Before Patch 9.1.5 Goes Live
- Timewalking Mage Tower Not Coming Until Early December
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: October 21st
- Official 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Patch 9.1.5 Release Date is Novemeber 2nd/3rd!
- Official Preview of the Timewalking Mage Tower
- Kill Dunegorger Kraulok This Week for a Chance at Mollie the Alpaca Mount
- Warrior Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5