The Hivemind Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
The Hivemind is a boss in the second wing of Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. The Hivemind unlocks after killing Wrathion, the Black Emperor, Maut, and The Prophet Skitra. Killing the Hivemind unlocks Ra-den the Despoiled.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on the Hivemind: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Locked in a contest of wills, the generals Ka'zir and Tek'ris constantly vie for dominance over their fellow aqir. As they wrest control away from one another, the hive shifts its tactics and obeys each of their commands with fervent loyalty.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for The Hivemind, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from The Hivemind encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)