The Hivemind Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
The Hivemind is a boss in the second wing of Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. The Hivemind unlocks after killing Wrathion, the Black Emperor, Maut, and The Prophet Skitra. Killing the Hivemind unlocks Ra-den the Despoiled.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on the Hivemind: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Locked in a contest of wills, the generals Ka'zir and Tek'ris constantly vie for dominance over their fellow aqir. As they wrest control away from one another, the hive shifts its tactics and obeys each of their commands with fervent loyalty.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for The Hivemind, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from The Hivemind encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 2nd
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled