Wrathion, the Black Emperor Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Wrathion, the Black Emperor, is a boss from the first wing in Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Killing Wrathion, The Prophet Skitra, and Maut opens up the next wing consisting of Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, The Hivemind, Shad'har the Insatiable, and Drest'agath.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Wrathio: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Despite all his precautions, Wrathion could not avoid succumbing to the madness that claimed his father. With his mind twisted by N'Zoth, he believes that the only way he can truly defend Azeroth is to rule it in the Old God's name. A prince no longer, Wrathion now takes his rightful place as the Black Emperor.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Wrathion, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Wrathion encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2