Wrathion, the Black Emperor Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Wrathion, the Black Emperor, is a boss from the first wing in Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Killing Wrathion, The Prophet Skitra, and Maut opens up the next wing consisting of Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, The Hivemind, Shad'har the Insatiable, and Drest'agath.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Wrathio: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Despite all his precautions, Wrathion could not avoid succumbing to the madness that claimed his father. With his mind twisted by N'Zoth, he believes that the only way he can truly defend Azeroth is to rule it in the Old God's name. A prince no longer, Wrathion now takes his rightful place as the Black Emperor.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Wrathion, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Wrathion encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4