Elemental Shaman DPS Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Elemental Shaman for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
Elemental Shaman in the Crucible of Storms
In this section, you will find information pertaining to each boss individually in the Crucible of Storms raid. Note that this section will not list every ability you need to move out of, every ability you can interrupt, and so on. Please refer to the previous link for generic boss guides, and to the in-game dungeon journal. Goblin is recommended for both bosses because Rocket Jump is very nice to have.
The Restless Cabal
Elemental Shaman Tips on The Restless Cabal
On this fight, a ranged DPS will tank one of the bosses, Zaxasj the Speaker. Elemental Shamans are unlikely to be ideal for that role, so make sure to focus your damage on Fa'thuul the Feared at first.
When targeted by Crushing Doubt, wait 4 seconds before using Astral Shift. This is because this spell's damage increases every 2 seconds, so it hurts a lot more toward the end of its duration. That being said, you should prioritize having Astral Shift available for the two Storm of Annihilations.
During Storm of Annihilation, you should feel free to interrupt any Witness the End cast from the adds.
Try to line up a high-stack Promises of Power buff with your cooldowns, if possible. Ideally, you want to use that damage buff to burst down the shields the bosses gain from activating Relics of Power.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
Elemental Shaman Tips on Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
Be careful not to attack your allies when Gift of N'Zoth: Lunacy is cast.
You should be able to use Tremor Totem to remove the fears from Unknowable Terror.
You can use Thunderstorm to interrupt and help stack the Primordial Mindbenders. Capacitor Totem and Wind Shear will also interrupt them.
- 13 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviwed for the release of Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)