Feral Druid DPS The Eternal Palace Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Feral Druid for each boss of the following raid: The Eternal Palace. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
Feral Druid in The Eternal Palace
Feral Druid remains a melee spec that may suffer from a lack of room in compositions to effectively fit it in. The damage profile does serve well in some encounters, being able to effectively multi-DoT and split damage. They can deal a strong amount of sustained damage, alongside a reasonably useful utility toolkit, due to the high movement required in a lot of fights. This is a preliminary estimation based on the PTR however, and could change with more live testing in Heroic week.
Guides will be added closer to raid release and after bosses have been more thoroughly tested on live servers.
- 08 Jul. 2019: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes