Feral Druid DPS The Eternal Palace Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Feral Druid for each boss of the following raid: The Eternal Palace. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
Feral Druid in The Eternal Palace
Feral Druid remains a melee spec that may suffer from a lack of room in compositions to effectively fit it in. The damage profile does serve well in some encounters, being able to effectively multi-DoT and split damage. They can deal a strong amount of sustained damage, alongside a reasonably useful utility toolkit, due to the high movement required in a lot of fights. This is a preliminary estimation based on the PTR however, and could change with more live testing in Heroic week.
Guides will be added closer to raid release and after bosses have been more thoroughly tested on live servers.
- 08 Jul. 2019: Page added.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st