Feral Druid DPS The Eternal Palace Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Feral Druid for each boss of the following raid: The Eternal Palace. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
Feral Druid in The Eternal Palace
Feral Druid remains a melee spec that may suffer from a lack of room in compositions to effectively fit it in. The damage profile does serve well in some encounters, being able to effectively multi-DoT and split damage. They can deal a strong amount of sustained damage, alongside a reasonably useful utility toolkit, due to the high movement required in a lot of fights. This is a preliminary estimation based on the PTR however, and could change with more live testing in Heroic week.
Guides will be added closer to raid release and after bosses have been more thoroughly tested on live servers.
- 08 Jul. 2019: Page added.
- Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build 188.8.131.52411
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 19th
- WoW Shadowlands Alpha Added to Battle.net Catalog
- Ny'alotha Mythic WF Race, Conclusion: Top 10, N'Zoth Nerf, Limit Tank Goes to Method, Asia Upset and More
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug" List Update: February 19th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 18th
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Event (February 18th - February 25th)
- UI API Change for UnitHealth
- Unholy Aoe Question
- Rustbolt Resistance
- Demonology Warlock 8.3
- Colossus Smash!?
- Protection Warrior 8.3
- Mage Leveling Guide