Feral Druid DPS The Eternal Palace Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Feral Druid for each boss of the following raid: The Eternal Palace. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
Feral Druid in The Eternal Palace
Feral Druid remains a melee spec that may suffer from a lack of room in compositions to effectively fit it in. The damage profile does serve well in some encounters, being able to effectively multi-DoT and split damage. They can deal a strong amount of sustained damage, alongside a reasonably useful utility toolkit, due to the high movement required in a lot of fights. This is a preliminary estimation based on the PTR however, and could change with more live testing in Heroic week.
Guides will be added closer to raid release and after bosses have been more thoroughly tested on live servers.
- 08 Jul. 2019: Page added.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips