Outlaw Rogue Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.0.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is there a Haste Cap for Outlaw Rogue?
There is currently no breakpoint which is required for Outlaw, nor is there a realistic value which causes Haste to become useless. It does however lose value once you gain ~400 Haste rating.
Should Outlaw Rogue Use a Fast or Slow Off-Hand?
What speed your weapon is does not matter, as long as the item level is the same. When choosing between two different off-hand weapon choices, choose the higher item level one.
What Stats do I Want for Mythic+ as an Outlaw Rogue?
Versatility and Haste. Haste loses quite a bit of value once you have 300-400 Haste rating, at which point you will prioritize Versatility and Critical Strike instead.
Which Race is the Best for Outlaw Rogue?
The DPS differences between the races are fairly minimal. The best races for DPS on Horde are Vulpera, Orcs and Undead. For Alliance Mechagnome, Void Elf and Gnome are the best.
What Legendary is best for Outlaw Rogue?
What Covenant is best for Outlaw Rogue?
Night Fae is very powerful for Outlaw. All Covenants are good, however, so you can freely pick whichever Covenant you like best without having to worry about your performance.
What Conduit is best for Outlaw Rogue?
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated stat priority.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands release.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers