Outlaw Rogue Frequently Asked Questions — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
1. Should I Use a Fast or a Slow Off-Hand?
Currently it does not matter, as long as they are the same item level, as the damage output should be the same.
2. What Piece is Better, X or Y?
Generally that depends on the rest of your gear, due to how secondary stats interact with one another. When it comes to comparing Azerite pieces, it becomes even more convoluted, as some of the traits have non stacking effects, such as percentage-based proc chances or duration increases, thus making it even harder for you to estimate, as such you are generally better off using sims to compare pieces (and in Azerite's case compare multiple trait combinations for each piece), in order to find the best option for you.
We have a guide on how to sim yourself here:
3. How Much of X Stat Should I Have?
Currently there are no established breakpoints to follow, and since as you gain one stat it slowly loses value while other gains it (relatively), you do not want to sacrifice all of your other stats in order to hit a magical number in one of them.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- WoW Netflix Show Fan Trailer
- The Hivemind Hunt & Warcraft Secrets Website
- Atal'Dazar +13 Soloed by Demon Hunter
- Cataclysm's 8th Anniversary
- Turning Off War Mode Outside Capital Cities in 8.1
- Mythic Cache Next Week
- Patch 8.1 Summary and Survival Guide [Official]
- No Crossover Rewards Between Classic & Retail WoW
- Sim and pack alpha
- Demonology Warlock 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Affliction Warlock 8.0.1
- ClassicWoW-EU, the Discord server for the classic European community.
- Classic WoW Guilds - A Discord Built For The Community
- Rezan and Reign Death