Outlaw Rogue Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.0.5. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is there a Haste Cap for Outlaw Rogue?
There is currently no breakpoint which is required for Outlaw, nor is there a realistic value which causes Haste to become useless. It does however lose value once you gain ~400 Haste rating.
Should Outlaw Rogue Use a Fast or Slow Off-Hand?
What speed your weapon is does not matter, as long as the item level is the same. When choosing between two different off-hand weapon choices, choose the higher item level one.
What Stats do I Want as an Outlaw Rogue?
Versatility and Haste for raiding, as well as Versatility and Critical Strike for Mythic+.
Which Race is the Best for Outlaw Rogue?
The DPS differences between the races are fairly minimal. The best races for DPS on Horde are Vulpera, Orcs and Undead. For Alliance Mechagnome, Void Elf and Gnome are the best.
What Legendary is best for Outlaw Rogue?
What Covenant is best for Outlaw Rogue?
All Covenants are viable choices. Night Fae currently sims best for single-target, and Necrolord for AoE/Mythic+, but you can freely pick whichever Covenant you like best without having to worry about your performance.
What Conduit is best for Outlaw Rogue?
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated Covenant recommendation.
- 13 Feb. 2021: Stats updates.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated stat priority.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands release.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 9: Shadow Climbs to the Top
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Soul Cinders Currency in Patch 9.1: Legendary Upgrade Costs and Drop Amounts
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38549
- Big Negativity, Toxicity and Criticism Commentary by Asmongold and Other Streamers
- Priest Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38549
- Sanctum of Domination Boss Video Previews
- Paladin Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38549