Outlaw Rogue Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.2.5
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.2.5. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is there a Haste Cap for Outlaw Rogue?
There is currently no breakpoint which is required for Outlaw, nor is there a realistic value which causes Haste to become useless.
Should Outlaw Rogue Use a Fast or Slow Off-Hand?
What speed your weapon is does not matter, as long as the item level is the same. When choosing between two different off-hand weapon choices, choose the higher item level one.
What Stats do I Want as an Outlaw Rogue?
Versatility and Critical Strike for raiding as well as Mythic+.
Which Race is the Best for Outlaw Rogue?
The DPS differences between the races are fairly minimal. The best races for DPS on Horde are Vulpera, Orcs and Undead. For Alliance Mechagnome, Void Elf and Gnome are the best.
What Covenant is best for Outlaw Rogue?
All Covenants are viable choices, except Night Fae. Venthyr currently sims best for single-target, and Necrolord is evenly matched on cleave/AoE and Mythic+. Kyrian is the most flexible choice that works as a close second option in single-target and AoE/Mythic+.
What Legendary is best for Outlaw Rogue?
What Conduit is best for Outlaw Rogue?
What is the best Dinar item for Outlaw Rogue?
Edge of Night is the most powerful weapon and you will want to get one of them for your off-hand as soon as possible. Cruciform Veinripper for your Mainhand is also a great choice, but not as important unless you do not currently have a high item-level mainhand weapon.
- 23 Jun. 2022: Updated Legendary and Covenant sections.
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 22 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- 02 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated Covenant recommendation.
- 13 Feb. 2021: Stats updates.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated stat priority.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands release.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4