Outlaw Rogue Frequently Asked Questions — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
1. Should I Use a Fast or a Slow Off-Hand?
Currently it does not matter, as long as they are the same item level, as the damage output should be the same.
2. How Much Haste Should Outlaw Rogues Have? / Is There a Haste Cap?
There is currently no breakpoint which is required for Outlaw, nor is there a realistic value which causes Haste to become useless.
3. Does Our Stat Priority Change on Multi-Target?
Stat priority remains nearly the same on single and multi-target, as such it's not something worth worrying about.
4. Which Race or Racial Ability is the best for Outlaw Rogue?
The DPS differences between the races are fairly minimal. The best races for DPS on Horde are Undead, Blood Elf and Pandaren. For Alliance Dwarfs, Gnomes and Pandaren are the best.
5. What Piece is Better, X or Y?
Generally that depends on the rest of your gear, due to how secondary stats interact with one another. When it comes to comparing Azerite pieces, it becomes even more convoluted, as some of the traits have non stacking effects, such as percentage-based proc chances or duration increases, thus making it even harder for you to estimate, as such you are generally better off using sims to compare pieces (and in Azerite's case compare multiple trait combinations for each piece), in order to find the best option for you.
We have a guide on how to sim yourself here:
6. How Much of X Stat Should I Have?
Currently there are no established breakpoints to follow, and since as you gain one stat it slowly loses value while other gains it (relatively), you do not want to sacrifice all of your other stats in order to hit a magical number in one of them.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- Eternal Palace Race Day 2: 5/8, Method and Limit Exchanging the Lead
- Quick LFR Wing 1 Tips from WoW Instagram
- Patch 8.2 Hotfixes: July 17th
- WoW Classic Global Stress Test Postponed
- World First Glory of the Eternal Raider Completed
- Eternal Palace Race Day 1: 3/8 Down, Ashvane Stands + Kill Videos
- Not a Bug List Updated with Many Issues
- Conflict and Strife Rank 2 Hotfix Now Live
- Mechagon and Junkyard Tinkering
- Retribution Paladin 8.2
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Essence Guide
- Destruction Warlock 8.2
- Arcane Mage PvP 8.1.5
- Priest Leveling Guide