Outlaw Rogue Frequently Asked Questions — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is there a Haste Cap for Outlaw Rogue?
There is currently no breakpoint that is required for Outlaw, nor is there a realistic value that causes Haste to become useless.
Should Outlaw Rogue Use a Fast or Slow Off-Hand?
What speed your weapon is does not matter, as long as the item level is the same. When choosing between two different off-hand weapon choices, choose the higher item level one.
What Stats do I Want as an Outlaw Rogue?
Versatility and Critical Strike for raiding as well as Mythic+.
How to play around the T31 Set Bonus, Lucid Shadewalker's Silence?
You do not play around the set bonus at all. The 2-piece bonus Is is a passive effect, that will automatically trigger everytime you cast Sinister Strike, but there is no way to "optimize" the damage the set bonus deals. The 4-piece bonus simply grants one of the currently active RtB buffs when you refresh Roll the Bones on top of the original effect.
Which Race is the Best for Outlaw Rogue?
The DPS differences between the races are fairly minimal. The best races for DPS on Horde are Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, and Blood Elf. For Alliance Dwarf, Void Elf and Draenei are the best.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Page updated for the Patch 10.2 Rogue rework.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Page was reviewed for Patch 10.1.7 and no changes were necessary.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Page was reviewed for Patch 10.1.5 and no changes were necessary.
- 01 May 2023: Added T30 Setbonus FAQ for Patch 10.1.
- 26 Mar. 2023: Updated for Primordial Gem hotfixes.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- New Tamable Gilnean Fox in Patch 10.2.5
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: December 5th
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 5th: Big Class Tuning
- Adjustments Coming to Ashenvale PvP Event in Season of Discovery
- Imminence of Krag'wa's Executor Price in Trading Post Adjusted
- Azure Worldchiller Going Away December 7th
- More 10.2.5 Covenant Ability Visual Upgrades
- Get 1 Piece of Item Level 467-476 Gear This Week On Live Servers