Outlaw Rogue DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Outlaw Rogue, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.5.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic DPS Rogue gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Outlaw Rogue
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Outlaw Rogue, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Outlaw Rogue
You should use Versatile Jewel Cluster in all your sockets, unless your individual stat priority suggests otherwise. Make sure to sim yourself to find out the best possible set up for your gear and character.
Best Enchants for Outlaw Rogue
It is always recommended to sim yourself to find out what enchants provide the best benefit to you individually.
Consumables for Outlaw Rogue
Best Flasks and Potions for Outlaw
Spectral Flask of Power is our flask of choice.
Potion of Spectral Agility is the best pick for any situation.
Healthstones do not share a cooldown with health potions. This means that players should always use Spiritual Healing Potions and Healthstones whenever available. The Potion provides much better Healing than a Healthstone.
Best Food for Outlaw
The best food buff is provided by the Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism but it is quite costly. Alternatively you can use the food that boosts your highest simming secondary stat, depending on your current gear.
Augment Runes for Outlaw
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. These will be very rare and scarcely available at the beginning of the expansion, so it is best to stock up for when you really need them.
Once you have sufficiently progressed in the new Questing area, Zereth Mortis, you will be able to buy the Eternal Augment Rune. This will not be available until you hit Exalted with the new faction The Enlightened, so make sure to hold onto a bunch of Augment Runes for progression.
Shards of Domination for Outlaw Rogue
You will want to get 3 Frost shards and a pair of shoulders or legs for the Winds of Winter set bonus. These will not work in any content outside of the Maw, Korthia and Torghast. Neither the Shards nor the bonuses will be active in Raids, Mythic+ or PvP.
For more detailed information on what Shards to play, check out our detailed Shards of Domination section on our Gearing Page.
- 23 Jun. 2022: Updated for new BiS enchants.
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 22 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- 02 Nov. 2021: Updated Shards of Domination recommendation.
- 06 Aug. 2021: Added Shards of Domination information and link.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated chest enchant.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated food recommendation.
- 25 Nov. 2020: Updated with new Augment Runes.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated gem, enchant and consumable recommendations for the Shadowlands release.
- 28 Oct. 2020: Updated gem and enchant recommendations.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Awesome Hard Mode 4 Ahn'Qiraj Season of Mastery World First Clear Video
- Anduin as the Lich King (AI-Generated Art Piece)
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Invite Wave Went Out
- Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes: June 24th - Class Tuning
- Upcoming Class Tuning: June 28th
- Will Dragonflight Release in November 2022?
- Dragonflight Pre-Order Pet Double the Size of the Player Character
- Naxxramas New Season of Mastery Features Teased