Outlaw Rogue DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Outlaw Rogue, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Rogue enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Outlaw Rogue
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Outlaw Rogue, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Outlaw Rogue
Best Enchants for Outlaw Rogue
You will want to run Enchant Weapon - Lightless Force on both your weapons for Mythic+.
It is always recommended to sim yourself to find out what enchants provide the best benefit to you individually. Haste and Versatility can be very close in value, which may lead to you getting more benefit out of Versatility enchants and gems.
Consumables for Outlaw Rogue
Best Flasks and Potions for Outlaw
Spectral Flask of Power is our flask of choice.
Since Patch 8.0.1, Healthstones no longer share a cooldown with health potions. This means that players should always use Spiritual Healing Potions and Healthstones whenever available. The Potion provides much better Healing than a Healthstone.
Best Food for Outlaw
Augment Runes for Outlaw
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. These will be very rare and scarcely available at the beginning of the expansion, so it is best to stock up for when you really need them.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated chest enchant.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated food recommendation.
- 25 Nov. 2020: Updated with new Augment Runes.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated gem, enchant and consumable recommendations for the Shadowlands release.
- 28 Oct. 2020: Updated gem and enchant recommendations.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!