Outlaw Rogue DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Rogue enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Outlaw Rogue
Best Enchants for Outlaw Rogue
Consumables for Outlaw Rogue
Best Flasks and Potions for Outlaw
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used for raids. For potions, you should use Potion of Unbridled Fury for pure single target, Superior Battle Potion of Agility for 2 or 3-target fights, and Potion of Empowered Proximity for 4 or more targets.
Since Patch 8.0.1, Healthstones no longer share a cooldown with health potions. This means that players should always use Abyssal Healing Potions and Healthstones whenever available.
Best Food for Outlaw
Augment Runes for Outlaw
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Page updated for Patch 8.3.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Updated potion and food choice.
- 17 Sep. 2019: Updated potion choice.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Updated weapon enchants.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 07 Aug. 2018: Updated Healthstone advice.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha