Outlaw Rogue DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Outlaw Rogues in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Disclaimer Page
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
2. Simple Upgrade Finder
With the launch of Battle of Dazar'alor, one of the most useful additions to simulations software is the new Droptimizer" feature on Raidbots* (Currently Azerite gear is not included for non-premium members).
The UI will let you pick the raid and difficulty.
This is very useful because you can use it for the duration of the entire tier. Currently, this does not account for a chance of Warforged, but that might change eventually.
After you finish running the simulation, you will be presented with the following graphic, which shows the value of upgrades from each boss, the average value of a drop, and the best case scenario.
3. Outlaw Rogue Racial Bonus Simulation
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated for Raidbots syntax.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added.
- This Week in WoW: May 21st
- Hotfixes and Live Raid Tuning: May 22nd
- Classic Beta Not a Bug Issues: Elite Damage
- Absorbs Not Preventing Daze on PTR - Not Intended
- New World Bosses in Patch 8.2
- Safe Haven/Thrall Returns Meme Compilation
- WoW Classic News Roundup: May 21st
- Working Addons for WoW Classic Stress Test
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5
- Frost Mage 8.1.5
- Hunter Rotation Notes Questions
- Heavy m+ healing
- Items from Crucible of Storms - Hands