Outlaw Rogue DPS Simulations — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Outlaw Rogues in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.7.
With the advent of certain tools, such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip, and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simple Upgrade Finder
One of the most useful additions to simulations software is the new Droptimizer" feature on Raidbots.
The UI will let you pick the raid and difficulty.
After you finish running the simulation, you will be presented with the following graphic, which shows the value of upgrades from each boss, the average value of a drop, and the best-case scenario.
Dragonflight Simulations for Outlaw Rogue
With all the changes happening to the game and the new talent system, we felt it necessary to compile a variety of different simulations to help you in case you are struggling to make a decision for your gear choices. Fuu (fuu#7750 on Discord) of the Rogue Theorycrafting Community has compiled a list of simulations (make sure to switch to Outlaw!) to compare these options under different circumstances, where you can find the most recent and best simulations regarding the individual and combined benefits of different talent selections, gameplay environments and many other gearing and character choices, including the new Primordial Stone Gem simulations.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Rogue Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- PvP Play with the Blues on the 10.1 PTR: March 31st
- Aberrus Raid Testing Schedule: March 30 - April 28
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 28th
- Upcoming 10.1 PTR Changes to Class Tier Sets: March 28th
- Dragonflight 10.1, Season 2 New and Removed Mythic+ Affixes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Development Notes, March 28th: Old Mythic+ Affixes Removed, New Ones Added
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1