Outlaw Rogue DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Outlaw Rogues in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.
With the advent of certain tools, such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simple Upgrade Finder
One of the most useful additions to simulations software is the new Droptimizer" feature on Raidbots.
The UI will let you pick the raid and difficulty.
This is very useful because you can use it for the duration of the entire tier. Currently, this does not account for a chance of Warforged, but that might change eventually.
After you finish running the simulation, you will be presented with the following graphic, which shows the value of upgrades from each boss, the average value of a drop, and the best case scenario.
Shadowlands Release Simulations for Outlaw Rogue
With new development happening on the PTR still, we do not currently have the newest sims compiled for an easy overview. We will update this section once the Rogue Theorycrafting Community has made these available.
- 22 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- 02 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 19 Jul. 2021: Updated with newest 9.1 simulations.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Added patch 9.0.5 Covenant simulations.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated with newest simulations.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands release.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR