Preservation Evoker Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Dragonflight 10.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Preservation Evoker, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Best Legendary for Preservation Evoker
With Evoker being the new class added in Pre-Patch, there are not many legendary options available to the class. The best thing you can do is get your Memory of Unity as soon as possible and then begin working on a specific legendary like Memory of Eonar.
When choosing stats, you will want to choose depending on what type of content you are focusing on. In Mythic+ you should aim for Critical Strike and Versatility.
For raiding you should instead aim for Critical Strike and Mastery on your legendary.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 15 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players