Preservation Evoker Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Dragonflight 10.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Preservation Evoker, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Best Legendary for Preservation Evoker
With Evoker being the new class added in Pre-Patch, there are not many legendary options available to the class. The best thing you can do is get your Memory of Unity as soon as possible and then begin working on a specific legendary like Memory of Eonar.
When choosing stats, you will want to choose depending on what type of content you are focusing on. In Mythic+ you should aim for Critical Strike and Versatility.
For raiding you should instead aim for Critical Strike and Mastery on your legendary.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 15 Nov. 2022: Page added.
More Evoker Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th