Outlaw Rogue DPS Battle of Dazar'alor Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Outlaw Rogue for each boss of the following raid: Battle of Dazar'alor. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
This is a quick cheat-sheet for the Battle of Dazar'alor raid. Here you can find tips for your spec, and not the strategy for the bosses themselves.
Outlaw in Battle for Dazar'alor
Outlaw has a competitive single target, closing the gap with other specs, and has a superb cleave. However it is still likely to be outclassed by Assassination on a number of fights.
Champion of the Light
Outlaw Rogue on Champion of the Light
- Kick Anointed Disciple's casts.
- Save Cloak of Shadows in case you get hit by the wave.
Note: This boss is the second boss for Horde players, and the third boss for Alliance players. For the second Alliance boss (Jadefire Masters), see further below.
Outlaw Rogue on Grong
- Make sure to move right after Reverberating Slam casts, to move out of Reverberating Echo.
- Save Cloak of Shadows for Tantrum casts.
For this boss, we will refer to Grimfang/Mestrah as "Monk", and Firecaller/Flamefist as "Mage".
Outlaw Rogue on Jadefire Masters
- Save Cloak of Shadows for clearing out Living Bomb.
Outlaw Rogue on Opulence
- Save Cloak of Shadows for Ruby Beam's casts so you can stay still.
- If out of position, you can run away Yalat's Bulwark and either completely out-range Flames of Punishment or only take 1 tick with Feint.
- You can use Cloak of Shadows to clear Thief's Bane debuff, so you can loot gems as soon as possible.
Conclave of the Chosen
Outlaw Rogue on Conclave of the Chosen
- Save Cloak of Shadows for overlaps of Pa'ku's Wrath and Crawling Hex.
Outlaw Rogue on King Rastakhan
- The suck in ability will instantly kill you.
- You can use Cloak of Shadows to soak frogs, giving your raid more space.
High Tinker Mekkatorque
Outlaw Rogue on High Tinker Mekkatorque
- Using Cloak of Shadows as the bomb goes off will prevent the 30s debuff from being applied to you.
Outlaw Rogue on Stormwall Blockade
- Use Feint if soaking orbs.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore
Outlaw Rogue on Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- You can stay in Ice Ring, and Cloak of Shadows to not take any damage.
- You can also stay in Ice Ring, and step into fire patch to avoid getting frozen by it, use Feint to mitigate the damage.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 23 Feb. 2019: Minor updates.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Added Outlaw Rogue advice for Battle of Dazar'alor.
- Liquid World 2nd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and Amirdrassil 9/9
- Fyr'alath Legendary Axe Revealed After Mythic Fyrakk Kill
- Echo Claim the Fyrakk Mythic World First and Win the Amirdrassil RWF!
- Liquid Grab Their Own 1% Wipe, 0.09% Better Than Echo's!
- Insane 1% Wipe From Echo on Fyrakk
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 3 Week 2
- Mythic+ Affix Rotation for Dragonflight Season 3
- New Explorer's Cosmetic Weapons Coming in Patch 10.2.5